Do you ever troll on this website?

Do you ever troll on this website as an Anon? Or have you ever created a duplicate account?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• nah, i barely go anon to begin with.
    and nope, this is my only account.

• I don't "troll" really but if someone asks a stupid question I'm going to give a stupid answer, and this has been my only account.

• is it trolling if your poke fun at people for asking stupid questions?

• No I dont do it.

• Once but I've never made a duplicate account... I don't see the point of it.

• Sometimesssssssssssssss lol like this lolololol

What Guys Said 7

• I use to use Anon more but I very seldom use Anon now, I admit to who I am when I post or ask a question 99.9 percent of the time. This is my only active account, I did start on this site with another account but closed it down and started this one.

• Every now and then I'll post a "smart ass" answer but I've never really trolled someone. I'd like to, but unfortunately I'm just not creative enough to do it properly.

• you should get into it man. it's all in the sense of humor, you just find someone who had theirs amputated or were born without one and fuck with them!

• I'll consider it but I'd want to do something creative and unique.

• Of course not

• Sometimes, but very rarely.

• Never ever, not even once in a while

• someone needs to entertain me so yes quite often

• Yeah, especially the atheists on here. They're the easiest religion to troll

• they are, I am agnostic, I like to see people's angry tone and picture the damage the stress could be doing them! lol

• Yeah, why?

• @kingoficeolation lol