Do you ever troll on this website?

Do you ever troll on this website as an Anon? Or have you ever created a duplicate account?

0|0
6|8

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• nah, i barely go anon to begin with.
    and nope, this is my only account.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't "troll" really but if someone asks a stupid question I'm going to give a stupid answer, and this has been my only account.

0|1
    0|1
  • is it trolling if your poke fun at people for asking stupid questions?

0|0
    0|1
  • No I dont do it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Once but I've never made a duplicate account... I don't see the point of it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimesssssssssssssss lol like this lolololol

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I use to use Anon more but I very seldom use Anon now, I admit to who I am when I post or ask a question 99.9 percent of the time. This is my only active account, I did start on this site with another account but closed it down and started this one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Every now and then I'll post a "smart ass" answer but I've never really trolled someone. I'd like to, but unfortunately I'm just not creative enough to do it properly.

0|0
    0|0
    • you should get into it man. it's all in the sense of humor, you just find someone who had theirs amputated or were born without one and fuck with them!

• I'll consider it but I'd want to do something creative and unique.

• Of course not

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes, but very rarely.

0|0
    1|0
  • Never ever, not even once in a while

0|0
    0|0
  • someone needs to entertain me so yes quite often

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, especially the atheists on here. They're the easiest religion to troll

0|1
    2|1
    • they are, I am agnostic, I like to see people's angry tone and picture the damage the stress could be doing them! lol

• Show All
    • Yeah, why?

• @kingoficeolation lol