Why should I follow you?

I thought I'd ask to see what you makes you a good user to follow? What types of questions do you reply to? Do you write Takes? Do you have a high MHO%? Are you a regular?
I'm quite picky about who I follow but I may follow some of you depending on your answers.

People are assuming that I think I'm God's gift and that you should be lucky I'm following you. That's not the case. I'm asking how follow-able would you say you are, do you think you provide good content to your followers?
If you're going to say "You shouldn't follow me" or something along those lines, don't comment.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you should follow me because I been on this site for a long time and I feel I try to give good honest answers. And some of my answers actually helped people in different ways. And I have a pretty high mho% not to show off or brag. But people follow me because they want to. I never force anybody to. But I do feel happy when people follow me and talk to me.

What Guys Said 117

• Well I don't think I have something to brag. I spent only a month here and I've a life to live, therefore I don't spend too much time here (but I login everyday) So I don't think it would be a great idea to follow me but if you stayed active for several more months I bet you'll follow me automatically because of my honest opinions, sensible questions, regularity and of course kind and friendly nature. I'm not hungry for followers and I don't guarantee that I'll follow you back because I just follow people based on their opinions (uniqueness and humorous as well as legit) and if they are a mixture of witty and friendly nature. See you later :)

• I consider myself a regular... I think I've been here for 3 month by now but it's been a fun ride
    My MHO percentage is 13%.. not sure if you think it's low haha
    I haven't written a take yet... but something has recently given me an idea for the guys on GaG
    I'd like to think I give good advice, I'm honest the majority of the time unless it's a troll or stupid question then I just kick back and troll them right back
    So that's why I think you should follow!

• Not just you, but every single one on this site should follow me... why?
    www.quickmeme.com/.../...4b1d3d221280cfbd83ef2.jpg

Also...
    Ladies, I love 'The Bachelor' so it's a win-win situation.
    Boys, I'll tickle your nipple... no homo though.

• "Whether I'm number One, Number two, or Number Three
    I'm unique and there will never be another me
    And there will never be another you
    Be proud of who you are, don't copy what the others do
    They are not superior, you are not inferior
    When we realize that is gonna be hysteria" - Lowkey

I try to be creative and original with my Q&A's I think it's one reason I haven't asked many questions on here.
    I like to answer political questions and debate but there aren't many asked on here. I realized I've actually been answering a lot of sexual questions lately.
    I'm really confident but some people take it for arrogance. I've only asked and answered anonymously ONCE. I'll stand up for my beliefs whether they're popular on not.
    I will not feed trolls, let them starve..
    I find myself lecturing and coaching up people sometimes and it feels good.

• Followed :)

• I finally found this question again. I'm gonna copy and paste this for my "About Me" that I'm finally filling out after being on this site for more than two years. :D

• Why would you follow me? That's up to you to decide.
    Beside the times i just give an ironic and reply for the hell of it on the questions asked for the billionth time, i try to give good replies. Sure, i have my views on things, but i try to keep things as unbiased as possible. And i guess a 28% mho ratio is acceptable.
    I kind of have a take in production, but if you want to know what it is i suggest following me then wait and see.

Do i write good replies? Well, i'd be a bit biased as a judge, wouldn't I? Just poke arround and judge for yourself.

• You should follow me if you WANT to, and for no other reason.

I've been here for several years, answer a lot of questions (don't ask many, though), and have a pretty high MHO percentage, especially given that it's an average across thousands of answers rather than just one or two.

But I'm not going to be upset if you don't. My answers, while obviously only my opinion, are full of a lot of hard, blunt truths that not everyone is able to handle, much less agree with, and I know my posts aren't for everyone. That's fine with me, because I also know there are people who appreciate what I have to say.

• I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal. People know me. I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

• I'm trying to ask interesting questions, and I'm doing my best to be friendly to anyone and helpful where I can...
    My first impression from you, when I looked at your questions and your take before starting to follow you, was that you're a friendly and very serious person. Still happy I pushed that button :-)

• Because I have hilarious answers to questions and if you don't follow me then you'll miss out on all the hilarity. Why would you do that to yourself?

Plus, sometimes when I feel sincere I can actually give good useful advice. And who wants to miss out on JSmuve's awesome advice of awesomeness? No one, that's who.

• Well I'm a doctor.
    Do I need to say more? ;)

• You're not, you're pursuing a medical career haha! Either way, you're interested in MA, you have a high MHO% & you're an ubermod! Followed!

• I'm a bachelor doctor and I want to get admission in "Internal Medicine" for my post graduation and I'm doing preparations for that.
      That's why I wrote "I'm pursuing my career in medicine"

• I wouldn't follow me. I don't even know why people do.

• I answer the questions I think I have good answers and/or good guesses. I try to help who I can. My MHO is currently 18%. Don't know if they're good reasons... don't even know if I'd follow myself xD, it's just what a lot of people do here actually.

• I don't think you (or anyone else for that matter) should follow me. Although I am a regular and reply to different types of questions, I don't write takes or have a high MHO%. I'm not as enthusiastic as some of the users on here and don't really engage in conversation with other users.

Now, how follow-able do you think you are? Why should I follow you?

• Followed. You don't have to follow me back! Well I come on here like everyday, I reply to most questions and I write a lot of Takes. I have a fairly high MHO%. I think I'm quite follow-able.

• I did follow you back! Out of curiosity, what made you decide to follow me?

• My MHO percentage is reasonably high (23%) and I often provide somewhat different and unconventional answers due to residing in third world country (as opposed to the majority of GAG members who are from developed countries), since my culture and upbringing are so different.

• I don't like to throw out random thought's unless it's actually useful or funny. My answers are either short and funny, or well-thought-out and insightful (at least I think so) albeit long winded. If you like reading novels, I'm your man. :P

• If you follow me, you will be following a story. The story of love, heartache, forgiveness, bravery and passion.

• Well I suppose everyone that a person follows in some shape or form they see themselves in. As for myself I'm new and I respond what I can relate to in one part of my life or another , I ask questions that are currently going on in my life and hope that my questions can help others and myself as well. It's good to make friends that you can exchange like minded thoughts with.

• There are loads of reasons to follow me. I answer loads of questions, am fairly active on this site as well. My answers always get top notch thought into it and everyone finds it very useful.
    I answer all the questions I can basically. There ain't no questions I can't answer.
    So this is for basically everyone, follow for both some great advice and some fun times alright
    Have a nice...

• I tend to drop money I lost fifty bucks this weekend.

• because i will follow you too

• I don't really care if you follow me, I just like to answer questions relating to mistakes I have made over my life and perhaps give a little wisdom that is sorely missing in this world. Hopefully I've helped someone or made them laugh.

• Lol, I usually just follow girls on this site because I think they're attractive and guys if I like their answers.

• Cuz I have "cooties" 58 people were infected. If u wanna be one of meh, feel free to hop in anytime baby ;3

• Followed and not for the cooties, because I see you around a lot.

• sometimes when i answer to questions. i put clothes on if that's not dedication and professionalism i don't know what is.

• You don't have to. I honestly don't even pay attention. All i know is that if you ASK me questions.. i won't lie. And if you don't follow what I say, i'll wait for the next one.

• Hmm... well I'm a regular-user, love talking music and entertainment, and think that I give pretty reasonable, thought-out advice, enjoy answering fun questions, and am just an all-round likeable guy. I've experienced and have seen a lot of things, and have a lot going on in life, and I think it shows in how I present myself and my opinions... :)

• I could care less if anyone follows me honestly.

• I was asking how follow-able people think they are based on their activity, but okay.

• @Asker And I answered. Sorry it wasn't how you wanted.

Problem?

• i have a question for u, R U SERIOUS? i know that u want to follow people but u can check their profile and know their activities. PEACE OUT

• Well since there is an age different between you and me, sex and love is out of the question.
    I cut to the chase and believe to pick the best first and not save the best for last.
    If you want honest opinions and no water down answers you pick me.
    I too am very picky about who I follow, cause you have to be distinct and unique in order for me to like you.
    I stress the positive and downgrade the negative, if you say to me you want to commit suicide, then I am out. Make no sense why someone would do such. If you live to have fun then I am your guy.

• I'm an old fashioned guy, I don't really reply to any one kind of question and I usual give fairly good advice, at the end of the day though I'm just a guy answering questions lol whether you follow me is completely up to you, you can get plenty of info about me on my page.

• More from Guys
    87

What Girls Said 45

• Good gosh, I don't know why some pelple are taking this so seriously and being rude about it, it's just a simple question. Lol

To be honest, I don't know why anyone follows me. I would consider myself to be a "regular" and I answer questions every day but I really couldn't tell you why anyone chooses to follow me. Haha!

Personally, I choose to follow people based on how active they are and if they seem like a nice, genuine person.

• You shouldn't. I kind of suck. Big time. Sometimes I have moments of awesomeness. It only happens once in a blue moon though.

• Let's see... I am an "older voice of reason.". I comment frequently and on a large variety of topics. I am honest to a fault when I think someone is scrrwing up. I do write takes... I am on here way more than I should be.

Wow. I am AWESOME. I am going to go follow myself!!!

• ;) because I'm the leader

• You have loads of followers!

• Thanks!
      Especially, for someone who has never had a pic of themselves on here ever.
      That means people genuinely like my thoughts.

• i dont know. i guess people like what they see/read.
    I'm happy with where my MHO is at.

anyway, i can't sit here saying whether or not I'm a good user. i just come on here n keep it real. people like it, cool. they dont, no worries. won't change anything.

• Well I never take a question lightly. I know that people don't write out an entire question's description to get an illiterate, silly answer. I take questions seriously, and I try to research my answers before hand. I usually answer questions that have real life application to everyone. Generally ones about relationships, health, education, etc.

• Let's just get one thing straight here... No one is asking or begging you to follow anyone.

Oh, and am extremely "picky" in who I have following me. :)

• There's always one, haha.

• Well, to be honest I liked your green dress and mischievous smirk.

But am I worthy enough to follow you? That's the real question...

• @Alphaslayer101... Thank you for your very sweet compliments. :)

And I think maybe I can let you have a "weeks trial"!!! lol :)

• You shouldn't. I suck.

• I ask weird and stupid questions. Sometimes they're somewhat serious, other times just out of my curiosity and they're kinda silly. Other times they'er controversial cuz people are giant pussies and get sensitive.

I have a low MHO lol I just tell people the truth or how I see it, and sometimes they don't like to hear it. I'm a regular here.

Come to think of it, I'm not really a good user to follow lol so do so at your own discretion.

• I have pretty good common sense, I'd say. And strong opinions on things. I also don't troll but rather troll on those who trolls.. muahahah!

I've been on GAG a long time, but I'm not a regular anymore. Mostly because you can take only a small dosis of GAG each day or you'd end up wanting to rip the hair out of your scalp and scratch your brains out through your eyes. Repeated topics on short men and some of the weird fetishes some users have just make me sick to my core.

So I'll be on for like 2-3 days, then off for another couple of days.

• Idgaf who you follow. I don't get my panties in a twist nor do I regularly keep track of who follows me. I follow people that answer interesting threads, that I message, or that I see frequently/like.

• a good user to follow? yes maybe
    types of question i reply to? i reply to most questions
    high MHO%? maybe
    am i regular? hell yeah

• I've got a private profile and I am not really interesting. So I doubt you'd want to follow me. I don't think I actually have any followers. I don't follow anyone on here. Feel free to do so, but I don't have any Mytakes and I'm probably the most boring person on this site. :)

Also, I know you don't think you're gods gifts. I just figured it was one of those random questions people ask.

• Because I'm a penguin with a gun!

• Bc I'm awesome and I'm on here all the time. Lol

• I answer any type of question. I don't write takes. Slightly decent MHO% I suppose. Very regular, been here since 2010.

• IDGAF who follows me but I follow no one

• You shouldn't. You really shouldn't.

• I bullshit guys all the time because I'm too sensitive and nice to tell the truth.
    But I come here to tell the truth.

• you shouldn't. xD

• Kind of random but why follow anyone anyway? I haven't figured out what the purpose is or how it changes anything

• If you follow someone, the site will recommend their questions and show more of their activity. So if you like someone's posts or questions, following them will make sure the site shows you their new content.

• I apparently ask good questions :D I slack on the advice part though :S

• Honestly I don't care about followers. Only on Instagram. You can follow me there. !! :D but on here it's your choice I'd be happy to receive you as my following buddy.

• I answer mostly relationship/ male and female behavior /sexual questions. It's what im good at. If I can help people on here get their life together, then that's an accomplishment right there. Look through my past answers to see if you interested :T

• You probably shouldn't

• You might learn something or you may not.

Why not take a chance?

• Because I took a picture of myself taking a shit and put it online. That's why.

• I honestly I don't care, I answer what I like or what I can help with
    if you follow me thats up to you. I log in regularly and I just try to have fun with my post and answers.
    hope you find good people to follow and follow you.

• More from Girls
    15