Why is GaG being so libtarded?

Post a question calling all white people racist and saying they should die, that is just fine.

Post a question condemning the actions of racist African Americans who try to kill white cops just for being white, and it's hidden in about ten seconds.

This is some bullshit, GaG.

• I agree, this Leftist bias is sickening.
  • I disagree.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think there is definitely an agenda on GaG to promote far left liberal views and to convince young people that it is okay and the way to go... Everything from sex, politics, anti-religion, anti-parent, race oriented issues... It is sickening.

• Thanks for MHO!

What Girls Said 8

• I disagree. My "X-Mas vs Christmas" question was almost removed. People assume it was "anti-religion", but it's not. If this site was "libtard", it wouldn't even get temporarily removed in the first place, since everyone assumes liberalism is associated with anti-religion.
    I guess it's just people being sensitive. And dumbasses.

• GaG is owned by Obama and the Muslim Brotherhood, I was hired by the government to come here and bring butthurt to the whole world one site at a time.

Glad to see it's working.

• That has nothing to do with political views my darling.

• It is a conspiracy. :P

• Because people on gag get offended very quickly and start/pick fights.

• They're a bunch of sissies and I hope this race war they're trying to stir up bites them in the ass.

• you do realize that when white people are badmouthed they often dismiss it as a joke or nonsense, but when black people are badmouthed they go outright apesht on everyone saying all kinds of stuff like the accusers are racists and anti-blacks etc etc

black people can't even take a joke and get offended if someone not black calls them niggers but they're perfectly fine calling each-other niggers, its stupid, you can't even talk to a black guy without being extremely careful what you say to them nowadays, that's why gag enforces censorship towards those subjects, because they don't want nor need unnecessary ranting

some black people can actually tolerate and be flexible with these sort of subjects but a vast majority can't, that's the problem here, in my opinion black people (specifically in america) are purposely abusing it.

i respect black people in general but i also agree with this current state of mind.. the worlds perspective is pretty stupid already nowadays..

• I agree, us whites are pretty much bombarded by criticism from other whites and everyone else from the day we start pre-school. Blacks on the other hand have been so sheltered from it and coddled that they don't know how to take it. When I was in school teachers never corrected the bad behavior of the black students because they didn't want to offend them. And I went to school in the South where you'd think racism would be prevalent, but nope, it's the same hippy dippy PC bullshit you see everywhere else, and has been since I was in preschool.

• Neither question is ok and both should be taken down. I get the feeling tho, that if the question about the "racist African Americans" were left up and the "white racist" question was taken down this post wouldn't exist.

• No one gives a fuck about what you have to say, Andy.

• Okay, Andy. Toot.

What Guys Said 12

• Most people on this site are under 30, you know the saying "if you're not a liberal in your 20s you have no heart, if you're not a conservative in your 40s you have no brain".

Can't blame people, especially the young for falling for the liberal bullshit, it sounds great until you actually put it into practice. And they have the perfect way to attack conservatives, they're so evil for understanding what is realistic and what isn't, they even try to implement policies that work well most of the time, how dare they.

Liberals "feel", conservatives "think".

• I agree with this 100%. When I was a dumb teenager I was a feminist, Liberal, and all that other hippy dippy bullshit. As I got older though and gained life experience I saw how stupid all of that is.

• i disagree, right-wing conservative fanatics are the bad guys here

• It's happening because of us. We should better ignore such bs and people will be afraid of no response next time.

• Actually, this site is probably one of the more conserative (or libertarian) leaning ones out there, based on what I've seen.

If you REALLY want to see libtards in action, head on over to Jezebel (or any Gawker Media site), Buzzfeed, or The Huffington Post.

• I know all about those cesspools, dude. If I looked at Jezebel too long I would commit suicide. And I am not saying that to be ironic or funny I am 100% serious I swear.

• do you have any links to these questions where the user advocates for the death of white people?

• Must be tough...

• I only support the erasure of gender roles for that, and I support gender neutral thinking, otherwise I don't really care. :p

But I voted A), not sure why.

• Jew got a point there.

• It's part of the Marxist meta-programming. They are actually not self-aware of their bias. They believe through propaganda and brainwashing that they are "right".

The true voice of opposition will seem like insanity to them. Therefore, actual two party dialoging is the best course of action. Respond instead of making bold affirmatives as a thesis. Their small, unthinking minds cannot process these words, for they run contrary to the program.

Best of luck. :-)

• The site skews young and female. I don't know why you are surprised.

• Ahem cough cough great ahem cough question and awesome imagination as I thought the loudest voices on here were from the right and I thought my eyes worked fine but who knows as I see a shit ton of down votes on any liberal or lefty type of answer. At least you respect people and their opinions and don't exaggerate. :)

• It's just annoying that if the just because their is a color difference it's automatically a justified racism case even though nothing suggests it is. And it's annoying how if the cop were black nobody would be rioting