Gag I have a suggestion.

Why don't you create another section for serious Questions and serious MyTakes like this it will be so easy for us to have some real communication...

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• 1. Description even if not definition of 'serious' is a matter of perception of each person :-)
    2. What is trivial or a troll for one may genuinely be a serious thing for another - THIS is one thing that I've realized consciously after getting on GAG :-)
    3. Out here my first assumption is that the asker is serious and thus is my answer :-)
    4. There are times when someone's trolling and I opine seriously and they may just laugh their guts out BUT that's still worth it cause just in case if that person were seriously in need and we dismiss it as a troll, it'd shake someone's faith in a Q&A site when they want to find solutions :-)

• You can follow only the topics you are interested and view that selected content on your "My Feed"
    Also, you can block topics that you are not interested. You will not be seeing posts from those blocked topics on any part of the site.

• how someone can determine "serious"?

• Some real subjects not sex sex, dicks dicks, penis penis, how to make him love me, how to ask her out, is he into me please tell me, we know each other for week and we had sex today am I easy going == how can I make losing virginity without pain for god sake all that is stupid annoying idiot staff @Klaatu51

• It's a good suggestion, but I doubt
    that it'd hold/stay up to par in the long run. ^.~

• its a good suggestion,,, you should write to admin so that they might provide a provision in the site..

• It won't work

What Girls Said 1

• A lot if the people asking these questions are convinced it's very serious.
    Who determines if it's serious or not? If it's the asker than they're gonna put those questions in the serious column as well :/

• I mean must gag control the section only gag can choose questions who are serious from who ain't @Debbie2020