How do I put a pic in my question?

How do I put a picture in my question?

Most Helpful Guy

• Our FAQ is full of information like this. http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq#140

You must be Xper Level 2+ to embed images/videos.

Simply copy and paste the URL address of the video or image into your question's details or your opinion. After you've submitted your post, the system will embed it for you.
    Images and videos will only embed in a question's details or in an opinion, never in a question update.
    Also, you can only post 10 clickable links per post (3 will embed, the rest will appear as links)!
    If you're wanting to embed your own photo, you'll need to first upload that photo to an image sharing site like imgur or photobucket, then use the link they give you for the image.

Please remember, nothing explicit or offensive! Keep it relatively clean, guys!

What Guys Said 3

• you just paste the link

• I think that you need to be Xper2 to have a link in your question... So wait till you get some points first

• Uplaod a pic to tiny pic and then pist the link in the question... but you have to be xper 2 and above!

What Girls Said 0