Is Gag Racist? Does they make there Judgment depending on the race?

When people here report some of my staff as Offensive or whatever Gag take them down immediately but when I report real offensive staff they let them up? is Gag judging depend on the race here?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 10

• (intentionally waited til you gave MHO, because i know you'd just give it to me)
    no, they're not racist. Because they are always staying as a neutral 3rd party. We have a truckload of nationalities on here, and what's offencive to one might not be to an other. So in order to not ban the entire bloody site they need to set some norms.
    Now, that means some peopel will feel discriminated against because THEIR rules aren't the one who sets the standard. But we can't listen to that one guy, because it'd screw up for everyone else.
    And i know you're religious, so yo might want to keep in mind that religious laws are over 1000 years old and not adapted to our society today (the western world). Thus the western world have figured it's better to judge based on human ethics. Obvously this will cause some conflicts, and that is why you feel it's racist.
    Because GaG is using a different set of rules regarding what's acceptable to say and not.

• @dartmaul15 But why when people feel offensive by me gag take my stuff down but when people call me names like piggy Muslim; or Arabic Slat etc .. and I report them they don't take does comments or opinions down? isn't that racist?

PS : about MHO I can take it down anytime i want :3 :P

• oh, yeah, right. False information. I believe that's a reason to remove a post.
      If something is obviously a blatant lie that can/will cause harm then i imagine it's a good reason to remove it

• @GirlsAdkGuys how come an annonymous did change it after she select it ==

• Huh, your staff?

• I don't think so. Which race do you think have 'that unfair advantage'?

• I have few people here in my side but I don't like to bother them all the time so I deal with it on my own but what's really hurt me people insulting me because I'm straight forward I say what I think :( and Arabic is a RACE

• "The Arabs are defined by their culture, not by race; and their culture is defined by its essential twin constituents of Arabism and Islam" This is something I found out on Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arabs

Anyways, It's very sad to hear your story. You should better take help from a moderator.

• Based on the fact that you even posted this I have to assume that you simply just make really dumb reports.

• Used to happen to me too. They probably gave up on taking down my comments

• @Ihav2fart I think because you are in level 9 that's why

• Can't handle when it's unfair :( I wouldn't give it more attention if it was something stupid but how you treat me depend on what's my believes or where am I from it's unfair :(

• But you are who you are and you shouldn't change just to be accepted.

• No idea because I don't report offensive stuff.

• It's not just you.

• So for them if an American call me bitch it's okay but if I call him asshole isn't Okay? thanks for tell me that there is no equality in this website @AlwaysBelieving

• It's just the "luck of the draw" I guess.

Oh just tried to PM you but wouldn't allow, I wanted to ask you about some movies.

• I wouldn't say so. Each problem sort of applies itself the same to each race.

• all 5 fingers are not the same

• i think people need to not take this site so seriously..

• No No I don't take the site so seriously I take : Racist, Harassment, hate speech and offense so seriously ^^ @Findesemana

What Girls Said 6