What do you put for a reporting reason on an opinion that is ir relevant to a question? Spamming?

The opinion wasn't rude but it was just an short response to gain points but bear no meaning relating to the question.

Most Helpful Girl

• Unfortunately, things like that are allowed now. That's why there's no "nonsense" report option for opinions anymore. Apparently, the admins say even if an opinion is irrelevant to the question being asked, it is still that person's "opinion" so it shouldn't be removed.

Personally, I feel like pointless comments unrelated to the question shouldn't be allowed but, it's not my site. I don't make the rules so it is what it is I suppose.

• This is opening up the floodgates for people to troll around and give answers that does not give what the questioner wants to know. I mean that is why people come to here for in gag to more insight and knowledge. Not wasting digital space for nothin'.

• Thanks for mh :)

What Guys Said 6

• If it was a comment about the question or something related, we won't remove it.
    If it's a statement that has nothing to do with what's being asked or the member, please report it as Spamming.
    Thanks.

• That would be spam, in my opinion.

Spam and Nonsense can be difficult to tell apart
    but nonsense is more like heavy grammar mistakes
    to the point where it's entirely unreadable.

Spam or more, as you said, questions or posts
    solely posted for points sake. ^.~

• i rarely do reports, but if it happens i choose whatever reason is more related

• I just select whatever. It's a silly dropdown list so...

• I would put nonsense:)

• Its not there on the combo box

• @asker sounds antagonising to me, majority say spam, I would press either it doesn't really matter much it's flagged either way to get a mods attention ;)

• I don't fink the admin reads the rest of the comments below. They tend to blindly just delete everything, the mods hide, without seeing the whole context of the opinion. Spamming to me is when the African lady who keeps advertising voodoo love spells here or Ghana government official asking for bank details so they can transfer two million us currency to me

• XHoneyxBeex has it exactly right!

What Girls Said 1

• Spam? i would think