What changes do you want for gag?

What changes would you want to see for the site

Most Helpful Guy

• i'd like to see more contests, competitions, and maybe even a multiplayer game like scrabble of some sort

What Girls Said 20

• the right to report the questions and answers of people who work for gag. One person I hate has been made a gag employee.

• The "Would you date me?" feature was freaking hilarious! Some people abused it in a funny way. I want it back.
    Back then we also earned xper points when someone upvoted us and we could also rate questions with stars (I always rated them either 1 or 5 stars, nothing in between).
    I'd also like a religion section. And a paranormal. And a venting one (like error said).

• I would like people to not insult or shame the Under 18 age group. Most don't get enough credit for some of the help we provide. I dont really know what the actual site itself could improve on though.

• I really miss the contests we had on here. I would literally read all the entries from each contest we had because I enjoyed it :)

• Didn't they just have a contest for X-mas?

• Not sure, I meant the monthly contests like "What is The Most Romantic Music Video" for example. The contests would have it's own section and everything.

• Ohh. Yeah I'm too new to have seen all that. That would be neat. They should have a most popular users section too. Maybe then people will stop with those questions.

• The ability to delete past questions.
    The ability to make your age visible or not.

• Bring contests back :(

• The msging its so lame, its like emailing, should be like texting lmao, And OMG u look like Austin Mahone!! lol Wbu? What changes do u want for gag?

• People to stop asking for opinions on looks personality etc and then flipping out if they dont fit the preference lol

• Ughh I want the block button to go tf away. Like this guy blocked me cuz I called him a douchebag. people are so sensitive. Also when im asking a question GAG is just like " the title for your question is too short"

• Maybe an "age lock" for certain questions. Like if I want my question to only be answered by people of my age, then I could make it so.

• Meh, let's just leave well enough alone.

• Stop gagging, and swallow like a real man.

• I don't know... my thinking would be to weird and wishful.

• Be able to post as many questions

• Dont wanna change anything

• I want there to be lots of nudes. Particularly black ass dicks.

• No more ANONs or PRIVATE profiles? These are made up anyway and encourage being a jerk/waste of time.

• I've never actually thought about it. But I did try to report someone and it never worked.

• To actually delete questions after submission if at a later stage you change your mind

• I want people to stop being so sensitive and blocking others just because a of a difference of opinion.

What Guys Said 22

• My biggest grievance/suggestion is this:

When people post questions that have polls and they update their questions, the updates are displayed BELOW the poll options, where they are totally lost.

I propose that Question Updates be located below the original question, but above the question's poll.

• This and i would also add that maybe when the asker updates anyone who answered the question gets notified of it, but make it optional whether they want to be notified or not.

• Ohhh I like that one too! @kain7th

Often times I'll give an opinion on someone's question, and it'd be nice to see if they updated and how their situation turned out. I definitely like the idea of opting-in to update notifications.

• @Sparrow24 hope she sees this lol

• I want a section where people can go and vent so that they don't get harassed by people from the general populace who tend to hate on venting "questions".

• a more technically robust site. Better texting/messaging.

Get tired of the "your opinion is to short." Sometimes YES and NO are appropriate answers, even if the GAG doesn't want to see that. (Yes i get they are trying to spur conversation but...)

• I wish they would be more lenient towards questions concerning the site itself and less lenient on questions where the user shows something of explicit nature. I guess part of the problem is that they don't go through each question. Instead they just read the title probably.

• $100 Amazon Gift Cards for 5k Xper

(just jk of course... i doubt GAG admins would accept this :-P)

• More than 5 options on the surveys!!!
    Also, I think it create a whole section for dick size questions so the same question will stop getting asked over and over, and for those guys worried about that, they can have a large pool of reference to pull from easily.

• Also, I want to b able to edit my questions!
      I hate it when one error messes up the question, and now I would look like an idiot if I tried to repost with one little change. So now I'm stuck with a bad question

• One more I just remembered.
      This always drives me insane. I want to b able to vote on my own poles!

• The ability to edit posts. Also, eliminate the ability to chose MHO less than 12 hours after a question is posted. Give some time for answers to come in.

• Bring back chat!

Oh, and free health insurance for all users. Which is about equally likely to happen.

• GAG is kind of boring
    Need enable chatting
    Expand profiles put as much photos as we want on our profiles
    Make gag real community
    And for the hell were is Android application

• Limit the amount of time Anonymous could be used per day.

• I see the same shitty questions on the top of the page that I want to click "not interested" or something, how do I do that? Also why does the site keep logging me out or losing questions that I have posted?

• None, I love it!

• Idc this site is FUBAR still love it tho :)

• I want them to make more categories

• Amazon gift cards brought down to 1500 xper andd 15 xper per opinion

• I like to see a double xp weekend, like you earn more xp like on holidays.

• An edit button would be pleasant. Also, a chat room would be nice too.

• Meh, I don't really want any changes right now.

• its totally cool... I used to drop a lot of posts on YouTube... but then they started censoring me

• 0 cents 0 dollars

• A breathing hole would be nice for a gag.

• No Reply Too Short.
    Reply Or Update To Questions As Often As You Like.
    In Sexual Behavior, All Subjects And Written Text Acceptable. The Subject Is Sex, Why Deny A Subject?