What were the best/worst things that happened to you on G@G during 2014?

Note: for girls, worst things apart from receiving many dicks pictures.

0|0
10|6

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 9

• Best: SandPlanet getting exposed
    media.giphy.com/media/vnMlplVpFjU2c/giphy.gif

2|1
    1|0
  • Best thing- Argh the friends I have made! I love them all to bits! They are so many different people on GaG, with such quirkiness and style.. I enjoy being on GaG with like minded people.. I finally feel like I belong somewhere and that's whenever I'm here on GaG ☺️

Worst- that catfish thing was out of whack.. I think that crapped drained everyone.. 😒 spastic catfishes

1|1
    0|0
  • Worst thing for me was I posted a take about a boyfriend present guide that was just supposed to be for fun and it got turned into a GaG take. Some girl blew up at me and laughed at me, called me an idiot and a horrible girlfriend for thinking those were great gifts. People gave me so much crap about that GaGtake, and it was just about gift ideas! people are so sensitive...

0|2
    0|0
  • Best - I made friends with some gagers and cont to keep in touch outside it.

Worst- can't think of any

0|1
    0|0
    • Oh and I am glad sandplanet identity was exposed

• The best I made new friends
    The worst some dude sent me dick pics. hahahaha.

1|1
    0|0
  • Best - Some great interactions and of course the MHOs :D
    Worst - Had to block someone due to rude comments.

0|1
    0|0
  • Best: probably @NoDoubt
    Worst: @DreamAngel leaving.

1|1
    0|0
    • You are so amazing Diana! I love you girl! Thank you for always being there for me and for ALWAYS cheering me up :))) you an amazing human being :)

And yes, @DreamAngel leaving was very sad :(

• @NoDoubt love you too =D and yeah, im glad i can cheer you up =D

• I don't know if I have a best and worst, tbh. I wasn't really on GaG for much of the year.

0|1
    0|0
  • Best- owning a cat here in GaG

Worst- having my name change denied :(

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 6