Agree or disagree... Check A or B?

GaG should add a thumbs down button to questions people ask?

• Agree
  • Disagree
  • Show me the results!
    Vote C
Tell me Why you disagree...
As in like/dislike...

Most Helpful Girl

• We used to be able to rate questions, back in the day. It's a little too easy to troll, unfortunately. Questions used to display the number of views, as well. Users would get upset when their questions got a lot of views or votes, but no actual responses. I think it's fine, the way it is now.

• People need to understand that they're asking questions to the PUBLIC don't expect everyone to give positive responses because in reality that's not going to happen... Also, you can't get mad if things are not going your "way" . The whole point of GAG is to ask questions and give opinions. Don't get mad when someone gives you their honest opinion and it hurts your feelings. .. GAG... should not be used by sensitive people.

• Rate ***

• In other words...
      If you can throw it out there.. You need to be able to catch it too...
      That's a metaphor :P

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 6

• No I don't it would just create more G@G drama and make the question asker feel like their question is worthless. We use to be able to rate questions on the old G@G but was pointless.

• no prob with it

• GaG should get a "I just pooped" button to indicate which questions are hilarious and which are just meh

• 10 people disagreed with what I said... I'm not getting mad demanding GAG remove the polls...
      Their opinions and I respect them..

• Don't care tbh

• Don't really need it when we can use the comments to tell the person they posted a stupid question.

• I'd rather just dislike the question that way I won't waste my time typing...:/

• Yes, I know. You made that clear in your question.

• Lol yesss

• Agree, because who cares. Stoopid comments get mass upvotes sometimes and really good ones get downvotes. It'd be a similar thing with questions but you should just keep doing what you're doing...

http://i.imgur.com/uuemg.gif

What Girls Said 5

• No, I don't see what the point of that would be. Some users already troll the up/down vote buttons on opinions, so having that option for questions too would just cause more unnecessary drama. Although, we used to be able to rate questions from 1-5 which wasn't so bad but people used to troll that too and just go down the list giving every question 1 star. I think it's fine the way it is right now.

• There isn't any point, people troll and it could be offensive if your question is based on a sensitive topic.

• no. gag should however add upvotes/downvotes for comments on opinions.

• I Think we should be able to like/dislike questions as well.

• that doesn't make any sense. I don't dislike your question, I simply disagree with what you want.

and damn, you responded fast! ;)

• That's what I'm saying...

• The old gag used to have star ratings on questions. I miss that :(

• Some people on this site are overly sensitive I can only imagine the havoc they'll create over someone down voting their question the bitching is already bad enough when it comes to someone getting their opinions down voted