Let's get the snakes out of the boot, what is fake on your profile?

So fess up girls and guys, what is fake that you hesitated making real.
Could be age, personality, status or maybe you aren't even posting as the appropriate gender.

Why did you do it lol?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not just a generic, law-abiding citizen. I'm actually Batman.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 17

• Everything on my profile is true.. Except for that Happy New Years message.. I really want everyone to have a shit one.. 😌

• I wouldn't really consider myself an "intellectual" as it says on my profile. But none of the other personality options matched me at all, I think I'm too complicated to narrow down to one personality description. Lol :P

• I am *man* without the thing.

• My profile pic is heavily edited :c sorry for deceiving you guys.

• Oh! And I changed it to fashionista when I did the mad hatter thing, I'm the least fashionable person ever haha.

• But the red hair is real, right? Right?

I just don't want to get catfished again, CommieDearest... if that even IS your real name!

• @kinstrome it's all a lie. I'm blonde and my name is Hannah D:

• Relationship: no comment, i do kinda have a comment about it, but yeah... Its just that i dont really know it atm...
    Guess im in love, but not sure if i should be, got out of worst relationship ever few weeks ago. So its more like lots of stuff combined into one

• Nothing is fake on my profile, though I would say I'm more of a tomboy than a femme fatale.

• My personality is a cross of most of the types listed... It may arguably be more "hipster chick" than " fashionista"

• Chocolate isn't actually my lover :D

• Uh, nothing is fake. Why would it be?

• That I'm researching about the immortality of the crab.

• Nothing. I have enough self-confidence to reveal who and what I am online.

• My username is not my real name, obviously. But that's all.

• My real names Invoker. First and last.

Lol I wish I thought of putting this.

• Nothing is fake. (: completely real account. I'm not a faker.

• Why would we tell you?

• Nothing is fake on my profile. Just like my life my profile is private... :P

• Nothing is fake. My relationship status and personality though, they change every 5 seconds lol

• Nothing is fake.

What Guys Said 14

• Nothing. Okay, i'm technically not studying ATM, but it's because i just finished the studies i was doing, and is preparing to join the army. So i'm kinda in a limbo between the two.
    Beside that it's all acurate. I'm single (though "taking a break" and "trying to forget" could potentially also apply), a gamer (among other things), from norway, and i'm just an average guy.

Then again, i'm not really giving away much info about myself, so not too much to lie about XD

• All the lyrics on my profile are fake. You got me.

Also, I'm a short haired lesbian.

...

Sarcasm.

• My picture.

• All real. The pic isn't obviously. I am older than 35 which is true but for the site I gave a birthday of like 1916 which is as far back as it goes. i wonder why 1916 is the last year you can pick though, lol.

• Absolutely nothing.

• Absolutely nothing everything I put up is the real deal.

• I'm not really a metrosexual.
    I don't really have yellow eyes and white eyelashes either.. My lips always look this amazing even without fake makeup though.

• Its age... but i consider myself much mature than my age group!!! And the age is under 18... I want to change it but i can't... everything else is true :(

• As a matter of fact, everything on my profile is true ;)

• Oh yeah, that dude in my profile pic isn't me

• I know right?
      I tried to get him motivated but he just wanted to stand by the road eating grass :)

• he might get excited by a special lady bear ;)

• I'm not a gifted napper atm :'( Sorry to break your hearts... going through an insomnia period right now and I hate it. Help.. me... must... sleep...

• My real name is Ulysses I'm sitting in a thrown of LIES!!!

• I am what I say I am.

• I said I want to be girl lol and its not ture