What are the people that get lots of replys doing different?
Most Helpful Girl
Your profile is private, so I can't see what kind of questions you are asking.
Generally, you could follow these tips:
- Make the title catchy
- Include a poll
- Don't exclude anonymous users
- Edit your question after you type it, reduce the length. Also, read it from others' POV for clarity.
- I would not say ask questions on "popular" topics, coz we all come on this site to get our doubts clarified.
- Ensure you post it when a lot of users are tuned in - most of them are from North America, so keep the time in mind.
- Start replying right from the very first opinion you receive.
- Be courteous. However, do not hesitate to argue the point out if you don't agree with the opinions.
- Provide interesting and straight-from-the-heart responses. They work best.
But remember, some questions fail to take off, not bcoz they aren't interesting. Its plain bad luck. Nothing can be done about it.1