Why don't I get many replys to a lot of my questions?

What are the people that get lots of replys doing different?

Most Helpful Girl

• Your profile is private, so I can't see what kind of questions you are asking.

Generally, you could follow these tips:
    - Make the title catchy
    - Include a poll
    - Don't exclude anonymous users
    - Edit your question after you type it, reduce the length. Also, read it from others' POV for clarity.
    - I would not say ask questions on "popular" topics, coz we all come on this site to get our doubts clarified.
    - Ensure you post it when a lot of users are tuned in - most of them are from North America, so keep the time in mind.
    - Start replying right from the very first opinion you receive.
    - Be courteous. However, do not hesitate to argue the point out if you don't agree with the opinions.
    - Provide interesting and straight-from-the-heart responses. They work best.

But remember, some questions fail to take off, not bcoz they aren't interesting. Its plain bad luck. Nothing can be done about it.

What Girls Said 5

• Depends on the question such as the situation and even the length of the question. Some people don't have answers for situations that they haven't been involved in, and sometimes people won't even bother finishing a question if it's just a wall of text.

• Yeah I try to keep my questions to the point as much as possible.

• I don't know and I'm wondering the same

• maybe you should be creative in your questioning , instead of telling your opinion alone , you can ask our (that is us) opinion also, mention like" what do you guys thinks, what will you guys do". something like that :D

• Questions with with the word SEX in it will! Lol

• Their question titles are attention grabbing

What Guys Said 7

• its simple quit going with the status quo + what @Your_boss said

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1229586-how-do-you-respond-to-being-called-ugly i made that with everybody in mind because we'll have been called ugly at least once im sure HENCE ALL THE REPLIES and it taught us how to combatant it lololol

• i have 4 questions with like 40+ replies i think but 2 got deleted so i remade them as "MYTAKES"

• maybe the questions suck

• Your probably seen as a weirdo or an asshole. Secondly maybe you like to ask retarded questions like I do sometimes. I mean what is common sense to some isn't always to others. I'm an only child who never dated and people shit on me about not knowing about dating and women related stuff its not my fault entirely. Try and make your questions sound more professional and re-read them before you post them I have gotten complaints and smart asses commenting because of that before

• Wow I am far from an asshole so if people think that then they are wrong!!! As a weirdo I would not think I am weird compared to what I see asked on this site that I would never ask. Yeah I have never dated either and I will try and read over them more.

• you have 10 already... plus one from me,11

• Well seeing that I just started today , I tried asking a 3rd question but it said I need to be a 2xper. I don't know what that means. I say asking genuine questions of your everyday life that people can relate to is the key !

• Thank you and welcome to GAG and to get to 2xper just start giving some opinions on questions. That will get you to 2xper.

• Thanks man

• No problem. Enjoy.

• if it's deeply contextual, not many will reply but if you post something everyone can answer then you get loads of help

• No idea :)
    I usually get over ten replies. Maybe your questions don't make sense