Choosing MHO too quickly?

Does this turn anyone else away? Like after twenty minutes MHO is already chosen. I don't even feel like answering anymore. Why if you already found your perfect answer?

Most Helpful Guy

• Many people here are looking for someone to validate their own viewpoint. Like, "what is the best NFL team?" As soon as someone posts an opinion that agrees with the asker's opinion, the asker awards it MHO. Sometimes the opinion is absolutely BS, but it fits what the asker wants and it gets chosen.

And what IS the Most Helpful? The one that is the most scientifically correct? The one that makes the most people happy? Or maybe it is the one that makes the most people laugh? (Okay, it probably isn't that one, but that is how a lot of people see it.)

Sometimes the asker actually evaluates the opinions and selects the one that actually seems to be the best. Often they don't. You should just go ahead and post a well-thought answer and be happy that people other than the asker will see it and find it very helpful to them.

• Too quick! Too quick! But I'll take it! Thank you for MHO.

• Haha ik. But I doubt this is getting any more comments. You're welcome

What Girls Said 15

• I don't even pay attention to that. If I feel I have something to bring to the table, I bring it any way! ;)

• I guess but still... it's kinda a downer.

• It doesn't bother me. I don't answer questions only to get MHO. I just like answering questions I can answer. I've answered ones that were asked months ago. The person who asked probably forgot about the question, but I like sharing my opinion anyway.

• I don't really care to give out MH. If someone asks for it i'll give it to them. It's not a big deal. What turns me away is the messages that get sent out every day to choose MH. That's what's annoying. Also, even if the mh has already been chosen I'd still answer it if I'm not feeling too lazy.

• yeah i know how it feels... and it can be annoying at times

• Yeah it's a bummer sometimes.. i'll still answer regardless, they still deserve opinions on it still..

• I know exactly how you feel. It especially annoys me when they pick a really dumb opinion as MHO, but later on someone else has a way more better opinion. There should a time limit on how fast you can pick MHO.

• Yup. It's frustrating but I still post my opinion because it still could help.

• Yeah, me too, especially when I have the perfect answer, but then I see that MHO is already chosen -_- (no more chance to shine lol).

• I know the feeling xD but I still type an opinion anyways.

• it happens time to time lol sigh

• I... don't care. Really. It's only nice when I feel like I deserve it.
    I rarely do.

• Yes, its really frustrating and I usually don't bother either

• They are most likely only after the xper points.

• when i answer a question I dont care about MHO. i just ans those i find interesting.

• lol I don't know why people do that. so stupid...

What Guys Said 5

• A real GaGer answers a question no matter what if they know what to say or do. They help even if the MHO is selected and even if the people who asked are blind to the TRUE MHO you have in store for them. Charity begins at home.

• I don't usually award MHO until the system sends me a reminder message. I think that's about a week after posting the question?

As for your question, I will still give my opinion if the question catches my eye. I don't know if that negatively impacts my MH percentage or not, but I'm not concerned with that anyway. Maybe I'll have something new to add to the discussion? Or maybe I'll just have fun answering the question regardless?

• Yes.

Now pick me as MH.

• Give me MH i want it

• Yeah those exper whore.