How many people find this site depressing more than helpful?

I find it really depressing as of late.

Most Helpful Girl

• No it has been helpful. I'm a full on egomaniac like some others here who hang out in here 7/24. Before gag, i was a dutiful passive abiding citizen of the laws with a boring existence. Now I'm brimming with ideas. I feed off those I've scorned and challenged.

What Girls Said 4

• Depressing? No. Why do you feel that way?

• What makes you find it depressing? I find the majority of it really helpful.

• Sometimes I do find it too negative then jt wld be time I took a short break

• It can be, but it's mostly helpful.

What Guys Said 4

• It's a hell of a lot better than yahoo answers or answerbag, where people who suck at real life go online to get a false sense of achievement by acting like their cool, putting others down, pretending their life is awesome and acting like theyre really mature when they have the minds of children.
    On those sites, its hard to get straight forward answers, or ones that don't contain an insult or an incredibly stupid attempt to be funny. All they want to do is argue with you're question. It's pathetic and really quite sad.
    I personally find this site quite helpful. Its so easy to get straight forward answers and most people won't attack you for making a mistake or stating your opinion.

• of anything i found this site to be quite the opposite at least for me since i can

1. look at the cute girls LOL
    2. chat with some of my new gag friends
    3. annoy/troll people ^^

• It depends on the seriousness of the people who answer the questions

• Why depressing?