Do you think it's weird when you and your friend sign up for GAG, and then you both get the exact same messages from the exact same guys?

And they're kind of strange questions. Is this something guys do when they can't think of anything else to talk about? Just spam girls with hot profile pics?

• Yes, this is weird.
  • I didn't know they were messaging multiple people!
  • I don't think that's weird.
  • I am one of those guys.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, what actually happens is that they just spam pink profiles period.

• I actually never received a single private message until I uploaded a photo. lol

• I imagine you being an administrator alone helped keep people in check; once your uploaded a photo your smile overtook the tiny "a" that equals "Behave yourself, idiot" and... penis jokes.

What Guys Said 6

• Best thing to do is check their profile, see how active they are. if they don't have much to offer, block them, because a lot of these get rude and nasty when they don't get attention, x

• That's funny/pathetic in some way.

So they won't even take the time to
    come of with different messages?

Even I have gotten random messages
    from strangers, no idea if someone else got
    the same ones though, as I only know one person
    other than myself in real life, using GaG. ^.~

• It's weird, I wouldn't do that.

• I'm sure most all females with an attractive profile pic get spammed here. Hell I get spammed, even.

• Well, if those messages contain no pervert material then don't get involved, otherwise it's creepy

• This one guy sent us both the exact same message, asking about what kind of car we drove and if we'd ever gotten stuck in snow, mud or sand. Strange.

• that's weird... You could ignore it or if it bothers you, block him. Or you and your friend could play mind games with him and trick him

• 2ome guy2 2pam people. ii tend not too, but ii'm iin the miinoriity.

What Girls Said 2

• Some guys are only on for that, if you look at their profile, they never (or very rarely) ask and answer questions yet they've been members for a long time. That tells me that all they do probably is message random women. I typically don't even respond to their messages.

• Ehh, its the internet.