What is the most confusing thing that you have ever encountered on GAG?

Thanks.

Most Helpful Guy

• Happy people.

This is a sinkhole and most people, no, all, have some form of issue that drew them to the hole and they don't leave because there's something keeping them here but then there are the few who have no ties and just enjoy it. I don't understand them because they don't see the type to feast on the plague that is hardship but then again not all monsters have fangs and claws.

What Guys Said 6

• The endless barrage of males asking the women here sexual questions. The vast majority of women are not sexual in the same way us men are. Women have a vested interest in being loved for their heart, not their body. Loving a woman for her body makes it easy to cheat when you find another woman with a better body. Love her heart and she will always keep you warm.

It is confusing and frustrating to see all of the sexual questions. But these men will find women confusing and frustrating.

• Unless someone's using real and I mean REAL bad language and grammar which is really scarce, I'm afraid nothing has confused me here on GAG.

Even in cases of bad grammar, language / diction and spellings when I think someone is genuinely in need of an opinion, I've managed to decipher it and opine.

If I were to be confused easily, my utility here is null :-)

But by GAG however, they managed to confuse me with the latest change made to the portal. I was confused with navigating and discovering for almost a week lol

• @linkywinky she says she's simple yet she confuses the hell out of me.

• I can't understand the purpose of featured questions

• I still don't know why tor**** is banned as a word
    The word is tor rent without the space

• I'm confused on the daily by this place, it blows ma mind.

http://i.imgur.com/gy8lV.gif

What Girls Said 7

• Not so much confusing, but learning.
    I like the honesty GAG offers.
    We girls can talk about sex and stuff, and the most that happens is we get blocked by the self appointed moral maidens like Commiedearest and paris13.
    I had NO idea how much guys obsessed about their dick size.
    I thought we were the only people with body insecurities.
    There are some smart people here, players, and fakes.
    I really don't care; they're all people.

• There's always more to learn.

From the standpoint of confusing, I'd have to rank some of @rose101 's posts right up there. But maybe that's me.

• People who complained about the site here but you still see them here always.

• 0|0
  • @error_204

• I have seen people who are so insecure that they can't see their own worth. I mean, how can you be so blind?

• A lot of confusing things happen here. But I'll just keep quiet.

• Those GaGers who try hard to be trolls. Like they think they're the coolest people here.