How do you answer questions here on GaG?

I do everything anonymously on here due to the fact I actually give a lot of advice and I don't like receiving credit for it or being associated with a particular piece of advice or a particular type of question. What are your guys ratio of using anonymous and when do you use it? Do you answer a particular type of question or answer an array of many different subjects?

Most Helpful Guy

• I go anonymously very often, I don't like to attract too much attention.

• Same, also people use this site to build friendships online. I'm just here to answer questions

• Pretty much, I have never asked a question here, I just give my own perspective on things and hope it is somehow helpful. Thanks for MHO.

What Girls Said 1

• I use to be anonymous all the time, but lately i've just randomly stopped doing it.

What Guys Said 5

• I don't post opinions or questions as anonymous, I don't see the point.

Also, I get a lot of private messages seeking help/advice, which is easier to go into details with, since it's not bothering others.

Not being anonymous, makes that possible. ^.~

• I never go anonymous. There's no reason to. Like if my answer is either seemingly too harsh or too blunt, what are they gonna do? Track me down and kill me in my sleep? Maybe. There are a lot of crazy people out there, but I usually just answer everything as well as I could. Whether it be sincere or stern for the sake of being sincere.

• i NEVER go anonymously i'm against it

• When answers are contraversial or hurt feelings i remain anonymouse...

• Any sexual related question I generally go anon for. And this.