How many warnings, before you are banished from the forum?

I can't seem to find the faq while accessing gag on my mobile.

How many? U can answer me in pm.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• Depends on the nature. Some get warnings all the time while others get extreme warnings for constant deliberate and completely unwarranted behavior.

• Top left menu, Utility links, FAQ.

• Not sure, did you misbehave?

• I said to that troll to have a short life and diseases in regards to the overload of dopamine set off by any kinds of addictions and stated masturbation was one of them.

• **posting

i told him to do his own research when he scoffed at my opinion, that's when the insults started.

• ignore it. that what i always do. he is just some troll he doesn't care but you might loose your account. why bother.

• I'm curious about this as well, I got a warning a few days ago.

• 11d7 warnings and then they banish you from time and space

• They banned me once be caused I talked about Bigfoot.

• Did something naughty?

What Girls Said 1

• I've looked for this as well and I believe it isn't in the FAQ either. I think it depends on what you do. If you become a nuisance to the website and you're constantly brought to the attention of admins, they may decided to suspend or ban you. Some rules, like being underage, will get you banned immediately. I get the feeling that warnings expire or they can't be counted if it happened a long time ago. My advice is not to say things that could get you warned!