Signs a GAGer might be a dick?

im newish here but I've been noting some trends

is it just me or do gagers that don't allow anonymous answers tend to behave more like dicks? also those guys with the grey side on heads as theyre icon pics?

am i on point with these or off base, and what r the reasons do you think?

And what r sum of the trends u have noticed?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a user that doesn't allow anonymous answers on my post. If I'm gonna show my identity, you better show yours.

• But you don't have to be anonymous, so how is it the same? Are you suggesting you choose not to be anonymous and feel so justified in your choice as to feel justified in forcing it on others?

• Well glad I could help. Thanks for MH!

• waow baby.. that sum words of wisdom *~*

What Girls Said 11

• Signs a GAGer is a dick: he has pubes above and testicles hanging below. Probably a dick.

Seriously though... Just read the tone of their messages. If they feel rude or arrogant, there's your answer. If they're nice and intelligent and considerate, probably not a dick.

• There ate some users who seem to post for no other reason than to disagree with whatever advice/answer they receive. I usually just check out of the argument when it becomes apparent they just want to fight and won't even go back to the thread.

These users are d*cks no matter if they allow anonymous or have profile pics or not. I think that part of it may just be coincidental :)

• I've noticed that people usually go anon to say the rudest things.

• If they go by "commiedearest" they're probably a dick.

• You can say whatever when you're anon, that's why people do it though it's cowardice. Anonymity is a shield. I've chosen not to allow anonymous people on my posts, but it'll greatly reduce the amount of opinions you get.

• I think your bound to bump into a few dickheads on here..

What I do.. Is don't give a toss 😁 AHAHA

• Lol, that aussie talk, they're just a bunch of tossers n wankers eh

• @PhiOmega noooo we don't hate our New Zealanders *shifty eyes*
      No in all honesty, I made good friends from New Zealand

• Lol, that's cool, they don't really hate aussies either, they especially don't hate the aussie chicks *wink wink* they just think the guys are stupid :P lol

• I'm also quite new on here. I've seen that there are a bunch of people that constantly need reassurance.
    One thing that I doing get is how a catfish account would go anonymous. It just doesn't make sense to me.
    I only go on anonymous when the questions are a tad bit too sexual.
    One thing that I've noticed about myself is, when i type out my boy related issues, I'm able to rationalise my dilemma.

• I don't pay attention.

• You know who the real pests are. They drop stupid pointless comments in people's opinion section and insist they are right. They haven't look further. Theyre just text book regurgitators. They don't think outside of the box. And spends too much time here trying to compete with people about their opinions. They really seriously need to smell the roses.

• goo on ya for refuse da man and his attempt to educma cate you with its text books. ya is obviously showing those that stay inside and use gag by go gone doin that yerself

• You will see more on how they write to others here. They ate aggressive and demand they know the true laws of nature. Observe.

• The colour of their username is blue. Sure sign they have a dick.

• If he acts like a dick, then he is probably a dick..

• Most are dickheads, not all but most, some people seem genuine, but are certainly not! Usually people who won't allow anon are arogant and believe their own opnions are above all others!

What Guys Said 16

• If you play close attention, you'll notice a lot of the users are in a large, tight knit group, & tend to be jerks to anyone not within that group. They're easy to spot. Pay them no mind. There are some people here, who are actually pretty decent & friendly.

• Prominent usage of absolutes is a dead giveaway.

"ALL women..."

"EVERY girl..."

"Women NEVER... "

" Girls ALWAYS... "

• GAGers who don't allow anonymous answers... grey side on heads... hmmmm...

• You're going to see some assholes no doubt. But then you may also see people who are dicks in one question and not so in others. But yeah anonymous doss tend to save you from hated later

• I have a cat for an avatar. I cannot be a dick.

• Never go anonymous! Never surrender!

• The rudest comments I've said have consistently come from anons, not having any accountability for what u say can lead to some dangerous words

Though not all of them do this

• Signs a GaGer is a dick:
    their name is Hephaestus

• What about a vagina?

• I hadn't noticed, but I'll keep my eye out for this. Interesting observation!

• If they are called TheWiseOwl.

• I think they do, but nmeh... not my issue..

• Here is one!
    If you comment... if he she says whtever... he ain't kind

• That made no sense at all

• i think u need to do moar to b a dick then just say random stufs that makes no sense

• Ok... i will try my luck nxt time... :) lol

• I think the one's that don't allow anon might be a little but are mostly oversensitive babies. I think also any guy that makes lots of "errors" can be a massive dick as well.

• If they send a pic of their dic, then they are a dic. Lol