How do I take down an opinion?

I just accidentally posted an answer to the wrong question. How do I take it down?

Most Helpful Guy

• Our FAQ is full of information like this. http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/posts#61

No. Once you have submitted a question, take, opinion, or comment, you cannot edit or delete it.
    We do not remove posts per user request. If it doesn't violate any site rules, we won't remove it. Please carefully consider what you post before clicking Submit so as to avoid 'post regret'.

However, you can update your question using the Update link on your question page.
    You can change it to or from anonymous by checking or unchecking the Anonymous box from the post.
    You can also Disavow the question, which makes the question Anonymous and you'll no longer receive notifications.
    To Disavow, hover your mouse over the broken link symbol next to the question title on your question list page and click Yes.
    Please remember, you cannot reclaim the question after it's been disavowed.

What Girls Said 2

• Unfortunately, you can't.

• You can't, I wish they make an option for it though.

What Guys Said 1