Why would no one answer to my questions?

I've been in this page for a while, But whenever I ask a question, I don't get more than 2 or 3 answers. How can I change that?

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends: what is your question? If it's a question people know they can't help you with, they might skip over it.

• I ask for advice about things that are going on in my life at the moment. I see a lot of people do this and get a lot of answers...

• Scared of*

• Well, why would you end it?

What Guys Said 7

• Don't be anonymous. Ask in the early Evening. Have a catchy title, and don't have too much info. Include a poll if you can. Even those who don't wannt type can give a short answer with a vote

• I try and answer only questions I know something about. I usually avoid anything from the 18 and under crowd because with my dinosaur mind I'd need a time machine to properly comprehend that mindset.

Or I just couldn't think of something snarky enough to write.

• ask something about vaginas or boobs and you´ll get a lot of guy replies xD also it depends on the time of the day and overall shortness of your question. i don´t want to reada novel before answering a simple question.

• Here at ur command! What do u want from meh yo highness 🙏

• What time you ask the question also matters, most people use this between 6 -10 on weekdays

• your English is a little off, that might be one reason

• I'm Spanish, maybe that's the reason

• Stop going anonymous, especially for questions like this, idiot

What Girls Said 4

• It depends on the type of question and time of day.
    Essay questions with long life back stories don't get many feedback because no one wants to read long life stories. When you ask a question, get straight to the point.

• How clear are the questions? How much do you write (blurb or novel)? Do you give some detail? You can't force others to answer, and sometimes they just don't have an answer, so they don't respond.

• Most of my questions have a ten line description tops, where I try to explain the most importnt things

• have more attention grabbing question titles, and try to answer lots of other questions

• What kind of questions are you asking?

And how are you asking them?

• Mostly I present situations of my life and ask for advice.

• Do you write a whole novel? Cuz nobody has patience for that.