GaG, was your "competition" just a scam?

Was it just a publicity stunt? Or did you give away the gift card to someone else?

I've been checking my email for the last few days now and nothing has arrived... :( and yeah, now I'm getting worried!

I've sent a message to www.girlsaskguys.com/contact ... so the admins must know I'm waiting by now!

What's up?

Most Helpful Guy

• You will get your prize, don't worry! The holidays are especially busy for us and we're playing catch up!
    Be on the lookout for your prize tonight. :)

What Girls Said 3

• I told you yesterday, will again tell you. Don't worry. Its just a delay. I have observed that the announcement is made quickly, but sometimes, the formal email does take time. By the way, congratulations! I forgot to wish you y'day! :D

• Patience is a virtue...

• What was the prize out of curiosity?

Hmm considering New Year's everything was closed, it's only been a day or two since the competition, it'll probably arrive in a few days.

Is it an electronic link to a voucher? If so, then yeah it could've been sent out earlier...

What Guys Said 3

• It'll arrive once they get to it.

They're probably still drunk from New Years. ^.~

• it was all a hoax. muahahahaha nah i'm jk they probably haven't processed it yet. takes time

• How long do you think it'll take? I would have thought that they had purchased the card weeks before creating the competition... shows how organises GaG are...

• I don't know but i'm sure they'll give it to you

• I hope so :(

• Nah, don't give it to him now GAG. Let him know that you shouldn't beg or pester for a gift :D