Is it annoying when a user goes through all your old questions?

I know I do this a lot especially when I'm bored.

img4.wikia.nocookie.net/.../Annoying.gif

• Yes, Its annoying
    33% (10)17% (6)24% (16)Vote
  • Nope, I don't care
    67% (20)83% (30)76% (50)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
17|25

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol no not at all! I don't mind if people do. If I did, why the hell would I be on this site? I mean, we kinda know the questions are always there and they pretty much can't be deleted, so I find it silly if someone takes annoyance if people browse through them.
    Also, they may not have seen them when they were "fresh" or just posted, so they probably couldn't answer them. I like getting as many responses as possible, whether it's the second after I post a question, or a year later. I don't mind and fully welcome it. I enjoy getting as many different perspectives on topics/questions as I can collect.

Feel free to snoop through my questions and profile even ;)

3|1
    0|0
    • Thanks for MHO :)

• People who go through your old questions
      they are 90 percent chance out 100 a person
      whose been here before and could be using their
      bogus account i have been sitting here watch them
      oh they been here before but i do agree with your question:-))
      Have a Nice Day <3 :p xoxo

• @JustinCaseUDontKnow oh really? Well damn. It's kinda scary in the internet. But it's the risk I am willing to take regardless. Thanks for the heads up! :)
      Thank you and you have a nice day as well :D

What Guys Said 25

• no on the contrary!!! 1 more answer to my question XD

1|3
    0|0
  • It's kind of like when you discover a musical artist you like. You probably buy their most current album, but then you become fascinated with getting and discovering their past albums. It's okay.

2|0
    0|0
  • That doesn't bother me at all! In fact I find it flattering that I intrigue someone enough for them to search my history!

2|1
    0|0
    • I've done that to you before !

• I thought u did once... but I wasn't sure! ;-)

What is strikingly interesting is the gender differential in ur poll. So many girls said they don't like it! :-/

• I know , maybe they've asked personal questions ?

I'm glad you don't mind :)

• Well, I don't get any notification of it, but have fun. I used to ask really dumb questions back in the day, though.

1|1
    0|0
  • I have had a ferw go over my old stuff

2|0
    0|0
  • NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, NOT IN THE SLIGHTEST

3|0
    0|0
  • Nope, it makes me feel special when users go through all my old questions, it shows I ask good questions.

2|0
    0|0
  • The only thing I'm annoyed by is when people will go through my old photos on Instagram. I will suddenly get a likr from a photo I posted 96 weeks ago.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not annoying! I actually like it! :-P

2|1
    0|0
  • ha, i haven't had this happen to me in some time now. It's annoying when its on questions which are no longer relevant I'd say

2|0
    0|0
  • I take advantage of the disavow system.

1|1
    1|0
  • I don't mind. I only worry if I've ever answered a personal question or one of those touchy issues.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah, IDC really

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope but feel flattered that they take the time to stalk me and my questions:3

1|1
    0|0
  • I'd imagine if it were an issue, a user would just mark their profile as private.

2|0
    0|0
  • It means you are bored.

1|1
    0|0
  • Nope, it doesn't bother me...

1|0
    0|0
  • No, im actually ecstatic about it lol. i feel special they like my questions! :D

2|0
    0|0
  • It means you are looking for Xper.
    Its really a good idea.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope doesn't bother me at all :)

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I like to have my questions answered, no matter if they're old or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope don't care yo

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha, that's how I stumbled across this question :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it is, probably the reason why 99% of all questions and answers I've done on here are anon.

0|0
    0|0
  • Na, nobody can do that to me.

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• Yes.. It's like post from 21days ago or 14days ago.. It's just like.. Really 😒 really man really 😒
    Just on the couch like.. Absolutely unimpressed lol
    static.gotpetsonline.com/.../chartreux-0008.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • I definitely just went and disavowed pretty much all of my questions except for a few that have been posted in the past couple days to a month. :o

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't mind it at all lol They remind me that I even asked that question.

1|2
    0|0
  • i don't care, but i would get annoyed if it was obviously closed, like i picked a mho or something... and they aren't adding anything new...

1|0
    0|0
  • The only question I asked without going Anon is something incredibly stupid about my breast size (yeah, I'm one of those) so I'd rather if no one read that.

1|1
    0|0
  • I only find it annoying if my old questions are no longer relevant to my life.

1|0
    0|0
  • It is okay but sometimes I wonder why they bother to do so hahah

2|0
    1|0
    • But if their stalking gets too much I wld feel annoyed.

• I do it haha. I hope it's not annoying!

1|1
    0|0
  • No doesn't bother me. I do wonder why sometimes?

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope! I think I may have one or two that never got answered! Plus, a fresh view is always nice!

1|0
    0|0
  • No :) it is not annoying 😛

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't care =)

1|0
    0|0
  • Its annoying, but I do almost everything anonymous so its not really a big issue for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Overall, it is annoying. It's like, no stalkie!

1|0
    2|0
  • No it's not annoying, but how do you even look at someone's old questions?

1|1
    0|0
  • Lol I just went through all of @zorro8888 questions. He knew what he signed up for 😅

1|0
    0|0