How do you find someone on here without scrolling throught all the questions?

just curious. I'm a new user still learning how to navigate this site.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you know their username, you can find them with a google search "GirlsAskGuys username", typing their username instead of the word itself, of course.
    You can also enter the URL www.girlsaskguys.com/user/ then their username, for example mine would be www.girlsaskguys.com/user/girlsaskguys
    Once you find them, you can't Follow them and you'll see their posts in your Following list and your My Feed.

If you don't know their exact username, you'll have to stumble upon them in a thread on the site.

What Guys Said 2

• Just stay on the lookout for them and follow whoever you want to keep track of. There isn't a way to search users on here.

• You can follow them & then click on their profile.
    I don't see the "search" box anymore, that use to work well.

• The search box should show up when you click the magnifying glass on the bar at the top of the page.

What Girls Said 3

• Following someone is the best way to keep track of activity from your favorite users. When you follow someone, their posts will show up in your My Feed, which you can access from the home page, and you won't have to worry about the clutter from the rest of the site.

If you want to follow someone just go to their profile, or hover over their username and click on the follow icon (you can't follow anyone whose profile is set to private).

• I'm sure you'd see them again.

• What do you mean how do you find someone on here?