What does a girl have to do to get some followers around here?

I'm new, in case you couldn't tell and am wondering how to earn more followers. xox 'LilGINGE

Most Helpful Girl

• Be an active member
    All d best!

What Guys Said 9

• just keep posting whats on your mind. be active:)

• Just follow other people and eventually some will follow you back.

I follow 398 people and now 87 people follow me. It works!

• You need to answer questions with meaning, and help people, and at the same time, connect with people, whether it be through message or commenting, and make the person interested in you. It's not an easy process.

• Ya, I've never been good with connecting with people :$

• Well, on here, you'll need to post good questions and conversation starters! i've messaged multiple people and had continuous conversations, and with whatever magic this website granted me, I now somehow have 8 followers.

• first of all welcome :) ask questions and try to give good answers. and like others say be active. but watch out its very addictive xD

• Regulators. Regulate any stealin of his property with damn good too. But you can't be any geek off the street. You gotta be handy with the steal, if you know what I mean. Earn your keep. Mount up!

• Why do you want followers?

• 🐟Just keep posting, just keep posting🐟

• Why do you need any followers? D:

• Isn't that a piece of the pie?

• I prefer cheese! I think those who seek followers only seek attention as they think they don't get enough attention in real life. Just my opinion.

• Maybe that's true.

• Lol you are here to get followers xp

What Girls Said 1

• Stop being annoying? Message people? I'd say show guys your tits, but you're under 18.