The special Gag messages?

You have to chose some people you really like on Gag and write a little paragraph saying what you think about them... Just thought it would be a nice thing to do and share the family Gag spirit.

So I'll do:
@AloneLove = I think you're really sweet and nice.
@Paris13 = I think you're a really lovely person and you make me smile when I read your comments... Thank you
@Your_boss= You're super sweet and pretty
@JustinCaseUDontKnow = You're so kind and complementary of me
@SolitaireBond = I think you're one of the nicest people I know on here! You're so pretty and are just so lovely!

Ok so they're the people I really like on here and that is what I think of them... But it's your turn.

Most Helpful Guy

• @Fireshadow - Treats me very kind, she is kind heart person
    who see's the person from the inside, she is keeper for anyone
    who gets to know her.. She is very mature young woman who
    treats older people with lot of respect.. That is very admiring. xD

@Paris13 - Kind heart woman who is great friend, very loving
    person accepts me and makes me happy to see her here
    she gives lot to help people.. She does more than her best
    to give advice and her opinions are awesome.. xoxoxo

@nert73 -She got my long hair and won't give it back hahaha jk jk
    No she's sweet young lady who treats older people with respect and
    a very loving person. xoxoxo

• Aw thank you x :)

• You're all welcome -)

• Thank You for Most Helpful Opinion:-) xD

What Guys Said 13

• @kambo_trick3y I would never dream of getting into an argument or debate with this dude. He wins hands down. I don't say this often but I think his moral code could be more strict than mine which isn't a bad thing.
    @sparrow24 I've never met someone who always had something to say about as many things as her. I mean that as a compliment because I've never been able to do that very well. I'm envious!
    @PANDAmonium This guy.. He's interesting that's for sure. There's a lot more to him than you'd find at first glance. He has a lot of depth for his age but I feel like he doesn't let most people see that.
    @CommieDearest What can I say about this woman? I've never met someone more enigmatic which is what's also so fascinating. She has so many different facets to her personality that I didn't think could coexist in one human being. The only way I can describe it is with a prism. You hold it up to the light from one angle and you think you've seen all that there is to see but then as the hours go by and the angle of light changes you realize there's so many different colors hiding under the surface begging to peek out. Everyday is a surprise (not always pleasant :p) with her.

• @WhiteSteve Even though nobody ever mentions you in these things, know that you are awesome, and way cooler and well-liked than they let on...
    http://youtu.be/JchKa8Ox3Hs

• Everyone on GaG = your opinions are enormously interesting even if I disagree with them

• There are so many on here that I hate singling out any, but one I have not noticed being mentioned that surely deserves it is @BuchitaBuchys. She always gives her best shot at helping people, even if it has to be with though love. And she is so interesting to read. The only negative is that she is too hard on her own appearance. You look great Buchita!

• @jackkerouac77 i want 3 fish burgers and some Mayonnaise dude...

• @JackKerouac77 - I love you bro!
    @keyspirits - you my brotha from another motha!
    @yannaBanana - you're always too cute!
    @satanclaus - love you manwhore!
    @bellegirl21 - I'm always watching ;)
    @linkywinky - LOVE ME ALREADY!

• @kyndra- she's the best person I've met on here.
    @linkywinky-she's a cheeky girl and she's awesome
    @ihave2fart and @error_204- those are two of the funniest bastards on here an I laughed just about every time I read their comments!
    @lizzy32794-she's a little sweetheart too

• Haha really thanks honey u r so sweet and kind =)

• @Chocolateismylover You've done well at stalking me so far.
    @Prettykangaroos You're username is so awesome reminds me of my future goals to get to Australia.
    @ihav2fart I still love you even though you want to call me jack.

• @latina28 - She's everything I wish I was and she's everything I aspire to be as a person.

• I dont like mentioning people cause i dont like to show partiality but peeps on here are truly amazing

• @glittergirl456 I love you to death. You are the best girlfriend a guy could ask for. You are so special to me. I can't and never will be able to explain how much you mean to me and how much you have change my life. Thank princess. 😘

• Love q'sike this! Share the love

What Girls Said 10