What's the meaning of your name?

I was searching the meaning of my name.

http://www.orcca.on.ca/~elena/site/NameElena.html

Go anon if you want.

The bright one

People with this name tend to initiate events, to be leaders rather than followers, with powerful personalities. They tend to be focused on specific goals, experience a wealth of creative new ideas, and have the ability to implement these ideas with efficiency and determination. They tend to be courageous and s

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 15

• Im Greek too, my name is Axilleus or Achilles and it basically comes from the word axos which means pain. In Greek culture mostly everyone names their children after their parents.

Most people in America have no idea what their name means or their name doesn't mean anything.

• Wow Im greek too :) I have 2 names my second one is eleftheria- which means freedom :)

• Ahmad comes from the Arabic triconsonantal root of Ḥ-M-D, meaning "highly praised", which in turn implies "one who constantly thanks God",

• The meaning of my name, Kiyo
    is purity, decided primarily by my mother. ^.^

• "The Starving Child"

• 0|0
  • My name is Nikos. In Greek it means victory of the people.

• Benjamin: Son of my right hand.

• "He who supplants"

• Jeremy-Christian form of Jeremiah which means "he who is exalted by the Lord" in Hebrew

• One and only.

• Miloš-the one who was born to be sweet, charming, kind ( :

• Jay. It is a type of bird.

• name meaning is World

• According to google Shaun means focused and logical

• "On my world it means hope"

What Girls Said 18

• You have psychic power. You can carry on for others with joy. You have a receptive nature and may bear burdens for others. You are pragmatic, thorough, strong-willed, practical and stubborn at times. You are hard working, often martyr to duty. You like home and security above all. You are bold, independent, inquisitive and interested in research. You know what you want and why you want it.
    You are seeking freedom, opportunities to enjoy life: to make love, to go places and to do things. You are very adventurous and willing to take risk to achieve your objectives. New ways and new experiences can't satisfy your restless nature. One adventure leads you to another. You are honest and fair, because you know that this is the only way to receive justice and honesty from other people. But your personal growth is vital for your, and it is difficult to be tied down by rules and obligations. Your restless spirit might best controlled by choosing the field of work that meet your demand for action and adventure.

And then I did my middle name. Which said a lot of the same things.

• Your name of Annmarie is a dual influence: at times you can be extremely happy, expressive, full of fun, and good-natured; yet at other times you find congenial association impossible, being controlled by self-pity, moods, and depression. If you could express only the constructive qualities and restrain the negative qualities of your nature, you would always be good company. These contrasting qualities make it difficult for people to understand you and can lead to friction in your personal life. You are deep, philosophical, and refined, but your extremely sensitive nature causes you to become depressed over any real or imagined slight. You feel and sense much more than you can fully understand, and could become psychic if you delved into the occult. The problem then would be controllable thoughts, feelings, and reactions. You find it difficult to be patient, practical, and systematic, preferring to act impulsively as the spirit moves you. Indulgences could result in skin rashes, liver problems, heart trouble, or lung and chest congestion.

• Forest/woods.

• One who will rise again.

• My name first name is Noel and it means Christmas, as for my middle name which is the one I go by it's Monae and it means either blessed protector or descendant of the protector.

• Delia, pronounced "Deh-Lee-Ah".

Meaning from the island/city of Delos. Or daughter of the sea.

Kinda ironic as I have water phobia! :x

• It stands for courage

• My name means, desired.

• My name, Sruthi means rhythm.

• My first and last name are both derived from the Greek God of war and destruction.

• My real name is like a plant, laurel wreath

• Amanda- To be loved. (It's why my mom picked it.)

• Mine means princess :3

• İsra = miracle

• My name means divine strenght :D

• Yasmeen after a flower my parents are corny

• Miriam. The name is Hebrew And the meaning is rebellious In the old testament.

• Erin = Irish Girl

I think...