Do you appreciate 18 and under people's advice?

Basically as it says above. Do you ignore our advice or wish we didn't give it? Are there certain topics that you get annoyed any time you see us answer? Would you rather have us not answer your questions?

Most Helpful Guy

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 20

• It really depends on the question being asked. I will most often consider a persons opinion regardless of age or gender , if I see that it can benifit me that's great. But if it won't well...

• People have different levels or maturity. A person under 18 can happen to be more mature than a person of 20, for example. So, I don't ignore them. I just read them and think about them as any other advice.

• I sure as hell hope these geezers on this site appreciate my time!

• Some of them on here are actually pretty wise for how young they are. But a lot of them have no clue what they are talking about, half of the time.

• Yes, i do appreciate them on here and appreciate their advice
    lot of them are mature and that means lot too..

• Old age doesn't automatically give you wisdom. Some younger people have wisdom and have sometimes had specific life experiences that can bring knowledge and perspective on things I haven't experienced first hand myself. It can also be interesting to see how teenagers perceives things compared to myself. Even if I'm "only" 35 it's a completely different world from when I was 15.

• I feel a lot of the older people have a lot less experience than us so they should listen up lol

• Some are quite brilliant and some are just...

• It really depends on the subject of the question

• im nearly 48 but like to know opinions of every age group

• I appreciate everyone's advice. But just like everyone else, I always dissect the advice to figure out if it's worth following.

• of course their opinion counts too

• I appreciate anyone that gives solid advice, I don't care how old they are. Someone else always knows/experiences somethig you don't/haven't. Don't discredit someone's words because of their demographic.

• I have many grown ups tell me I give them great advice every week... even "over 35".. I'm just happy I can be useful to elder people :)

• Sure do. I actually prefer their input at times.

• Not usually. Mostly I find it irrelevant.

• Yes i definitely appreciate under 18 opinions. Some of them are pretty smart for their age i feel. Of course sometimes they can be immature but well that's just natural...

• Only when I can tell the person is pretty smart for their age.

• its totally cool

• No, if you can't legally drink, I can't really appreciate the advice. I know that's a dumb reason to not take the advice butttt, I've always said, if I can't go to a bar with you, legally, you're probably too young for me, so, why should I take advice from that age. I'm 25

What Girls Said 10

• Some seem to have a problem wi us being on the site over all, and some with us on specific topics... The one they see as "adult topics" but at the sametime I've helped many adults of all age ranges from 18 to over 35 And some of the oldest members on here on any and every topic. Some mind and some don't but hinestly if everyones age range wasn't up there including my own they wouldn't know and wouldn't care and the few people that see minors advice as "unhelpful" wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

• I don't look at the age. I look at what they said.

• I sure hope they do. I don't waste my pwecious fingers on typing out all those answers for them to be ignored. Meh, gonna be 18 in 2 weeks anyway, so I shouldn't care that much.

• Depends on the topic. I don't want advice from someone who hasn't 'been there, done that' for instance like when I'm asking for marriage, sex, pregnancy advice, etc..

• I value anyones advice regardless of their age, if its relevant. Some young people are quite level headed and can help people see things from another perspective. A lot of them tend to use tact too, which a lot of people appreciate. I find a lot of them are caring and genuinely want to help others and have a positive impact on their lives

• I don't like responses from the kiddies in regard to anything sexual. creeps me out.

anything else, sure. (:

• I do; one of my sisters is 17 and the other is 4, both are pretty smart, intelligent and wise.
    But that are also other young people who share the same knowledge.

• I think this is a good question. Because you have some people out there that are older who ask things that i know how to answer to help them. I have had a lot of shit happen in my life. more than you would think. I know a lot more than what i am given credit for

• if it is sensible and mature i appreciate all age groups

• I'd say I appreciate it about as much as I appreciate everyone else's opinion, EXCEPT when you're all like. OMG NO SEX TILL MARRIAGE. You'll change. At least a good number of you will.