Anyone one else of the veteran G@Gers getting fed up with the ridiculously dumb questions being posted?

Seriously are some of the newer generation just dumb or are they living in a box? What's with all these dumb obvious questions that take some common sense or a quick google search?

Are SOME of the newer generation just not intelligent, too busy zombie staring at their Facebook feed, tweeting their braincells into oblivion, instagraming their self image away?

Most Helpful Guy

• You do get used to it, I have a folder of GAG form answers for the 12 most asked questions on this site. Mostly you just tune out the fifty-a-day cock questions.

• Fifty thousand lol

• I stopped using the site for a while because of the penis questions

What Girls Said 2

• Are you the same guy asking about the delusional members? lolololol

• Nope but nice to know others feel the same.

• Um, weren't dumb questions always around?

What Guys Said 3

• "What's with all these dumb obvious questions that take some common sense or a quick google search?" <---- sometimes they do it, just for attention

• I've gotten used to it. ^.~

• That sounds like both a good thing and a bad thing lol

• I'm not even a veteran and a lot of these questions are getting old already.

• Yup I feel the same its like after a while they're gettin plain retarded.