RATE GAG! How helpful is GAG for you?

What is your opinion about GAG? How helpful are the opinions about not only your questions, but the questions of others as well? Do you apply ideas, advice, tips, and/or views to your own life? On a scale of one to ten, rate how helpful GAG is.

• 1-2 advice is there but i wouldn't apply it it my life
  • 3-4
  • 5-6 the advice i recive is helpful but only in certain situations that don't occur often.
  • 7-8
  • 9-10 GAG is an extremely helpful website that i use often and i can learn from the advice given.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd give GaG a 8 or 9. Nothing is perfect so sorry GAG. I personally don't ask personal questions, but the advice I've seen given to others for the most part is sincere and I try to provide the same for those who's questions I ask. The site is entertaining and I can't stay away from it.

What Guys Said 13

• It is helpful with some things. But a lot of times people throw their opinion in there when it isn't necessary

• i ask questions for fun mostly... but @lastgirlscout gave me a very helpful opinion once about changing the sound of the alarm clock

• I kinda forget that this is an advice site sometimes. I'm mainly here to post funny gifs and see if I get any pink upvotes. Because that's how I get self estime now.

• I voted 5 to 6 because sometimes I like this site and other times all it does is make my problems worse. My major thing I don't like about this site is I feel it is sexist.

• I never come here for advice lol. This is all entertainment.

• I only come here to post random questions and then you always pop up... do you answer everyone's questions? :o

• oh do i really? hahaa. not everyones but i do get around lol

• 0|0
  • Haha, I haven't asked for advice, so I guess I can't comment. I'm usually giving advice. I'll give myself a solid, 7-8 for advice giving, two points off for the number of times I participate in a question without attempting to say anything useful.

• My problems requires professionals.

• It gets me through the day when I'm bored as fawk. Pretty useful!

• I use this site for entertainment. I deal with my problems myself.

• Nah i just here for giving advice and not taking

• About a 1 or 2. There are some things on here I like but, over all, it's become shit

• 8/10 I think

What Girls Said 4

• GaG was helpful to me when I first joined early last year now it's just shits and giggles.

• No. Lots of sexist people here. Vagina bashing.

• meh.
    ...
    ...

• 5/10 I don't really ask for advice here. I mostly come to give my opinion and talk to other users.