Why are people on G@G calling me?

I have notice that many of you guys call me (most of them never saw me on gag)
Mr under18
Wise
Nerd. bla bla bla..

So why? just curious!

Great i am disvoving it!
Sorry... guys... for being an idiot!

Most Helpful Guy

• Damn your ego is huge bro lol

• Ok... could be! But can you tell me how do i reduce it?

• Lesson learnt... thanks

• we all make mistakes lol

What Girls Said 5

• You just made that up lol

• I've never seen it.

• I knew that!

• Since you admitted to making it up. I guess there isn't names you can give.

• Well... people actually called me that but... however i am disvowing the question so... i dont want any opinions... my way getting rid of this question!

• bullies are every where... just learn to deal with it and move on... by you posting this you just gave them the next hand... fuck them all

• Hey... i am pretty laid back! so i just dont care wht people say... i just wanted to know was it my fault or it was their retardedness!

• Ok... no problem.. i see!

• yeah, just do you and be happy they will hate that lol

• Calling you? How exactly so we do that?

• You can call on gag?

What Guys Said 3

• @luvme56
    Perhaps its got to do with the fact that you're an Indian. Its unfortunate, but Indian men are considered 'ugly, dirty and perverted' in most of the developed countries. Also, Indian men are universally considered the 'most unattractive race of men' according to an okcupid survey. Its got to do with a combination of Indians' brown skin as well as India's image which has bee projected wrongly by the selfish Indian media.

I'm an Indian too, and I have had my fair share of problems on this site due to this. But strangely enough, Indian women are never judged negatively over here.

• Great a drunk minor!

• Ya... may be... i am just dizzy rite now :-(

• Feeling special are we?