Would you like if G@G had Age restricted questions?

Would you like if G@G had age restricted questions?
In other words if you ask a questions you would restrict certain age groups from answering?

For example if you asked a question about sexuality that you'd want to have people with legitimate sexual history and experience to answer you'd restrict Under 18s to answer.

Or if you had a question about marriage at a certain age like over 35 you'd restrict the 25 to 34 group from answering.

It can work in a veriaty of methods and would prevent from getting so many dumb answers (though there are idiots every age range) from people who don't really fit the maturity levels of the questions asked.

• Yes for Age Restricted Questions
  • Nay for Age Restricted Questions

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I'm 29 and it really bother me when I see there are 13 year old girls asking how to give a guy a boner? That to me is sick and they should be restricted to ask any kind of sexual question, they should be thinking about good grades and how to be better not in boners

• Totally and whole heartedly agree.

• Thanks

What Girls Said 6

• It won't stop the kids from lying their age to be over18.

• Personally it wouldn't matter to me anyways cause I only answer age appropriate questions or questions I have experience or knowledge in. But I can see it causing a stir

• You're mature enough to be know what you can contribute positively in... unfortunately not many are like that.

• Im 17 and im in the same group as 12 year olds.

please dont leave me hear with THEM

• people can lie about their age when they register so it is not 100% accuracy.

• They can always have a age verification system. And most people would post their correct age in my opinion. But also no system is always perfect... G@G being an imperfect system already.

• just ignore any comments that are senseless*

• Many do ignore but most dont and engage in petty back and forth with them and instead of educating them in whatever they might be incorrect on they alienate them, and that's just as wrong.

• I don't think there should be age restricted questions

• Yeah YOU wouldn't... werent you 13 like 2 days ago lying about your age already eh?

• Are you just messing with me? I have never said I was 13 in my whole life.. I only said it when I was actually 13. man wtf

• Suurree

• No age restrictions

What Guys Said 7

• I think those presenting themselves as under 18 should be restricted from asking graphically sexual questions for reasons including inviting and entrapping members into illegal activity. Easy enough simply to say "18-24" when you are 17 and the FBI has no case. My concern is not what under-agers are doing and thinking. It is who's watching.

• Some of the younger and inexperienced (I'm personally mature enough to know better) submit useless or valueless information in topics that should be regarded as serious or applicable to one's life.

• no everyone's allowed to post no matter their age.

but yet i won't allow anonymous posts

• It's about allowing people to post but deciding what age would comment depending on content.

• i don't want kids so that's not gonna happen

• That's a non answer. Which means you see why I'm right. Thanks.

• No, it's adorable to see under 18 year olds to give sex advice!

• Ya and no... many pros and cons!

• Decisiveness is a sign of maturity. There is no inbetween

• no it wouldn't...

• Just one more reason to stir up shit if it does happen.