Girls, guys, is your frequency of being on GAG different in holiday periods?

The GAG public is a mix of students (secondary school, high school, university) and people working in all sectors of the economy.

Students, do exam or holiday periods influence how often/long you're on GAG?

And all, does it matter if you're in a "working week" or on holiday? I "GAG" more when I'm off from work.

Most Helpful Girl

• I didn't go on here on Christmas day but pretty much the whole two weeks off, I came here and was on for longer than normal so yes, it does increase for me when I have time off. I have to go to college this afternoon and I'm on here now. I'm addicted o. o

• Haha me too Hannah... it's due to the nice people on here like you :-)
      There should be more creeps, that would be the remedy to our addiction hahaha!

• Haha no, not at all! As long as GAG is full of people like us I'm a proud & happy addict :-)

• That's a nice thing to say. :)

What Girls Said 7

• Yea definitely. If I'm procrastinating or on break I'm on more frequently. For example, I just finished break and am currently procrastinating because I'm in denial of having work to do. Next week I will be ready to focus again and probably won't be on very often until after our next set of exams haha

• Definitely. When I'm off over the holidays I do nothing. During school, I'm busy and have other stuff to do.

• And is "nothing" also not GAG'ing? Or are you more active on GAG?

• Oh yes that's a nice attitude. Compliments!

• Thanks :)

• During the holiday I picked up GaG'n, and I haven't really been on any less or more than when I picked it up since.

• Haha I see you a lot on here so "not less or more" is quite a lot I think?
      During my holidays I'm guilty of that as well :-)
      When I work it's just an hour or so at night...

• Yes.. holidays are stressful. When I'm stressed I'm addictive prone and gag is extremely addictive.

Plus everybody's away and there's nothing to dk during the holidays

• I see! A very clear and useful answer :-)
      About the same to me... when I'm on holiday I usually leave GAG open while doing other things.
      And every few minutes I interact. And again and again...

• Didn't notice any change it is about the same as every other day.

• My impression was that especially the students are calm... the average nr of opinions and interaction overall, was a little less. Fortunately I had these nice chats with you. Quality time :-)

• Thanks I was noticing the same.

• But, if in the near future I have to wait a few days to chat, because you have an exciting new job, I'll be happy to do so!
      And I'd be super happy for you, I hope Mr Luck is standing right behind the corner :-)

• Holidays are more frequent with me

• When the holidays roll around, I'm more busy 🙈

• Yeah, me too... but it's really calm out here, normally when I ask general questions they'll trigger quite a lot of answers. But the last few ones, only 2 or 3 initially, than when you comment and are visible in the life feed one more.
      Everyone seems to be on holiday haha :-)

• Lol maybe. I just keep up with my GaG friends. They live around my timezone.

• Yeah I love to keep in toch with a few nice people on here :-)

What Guys Said 5

• No it'll only change if I'm sick or really focused on my goals.

• Yeah sometime we're too sick to fullfill our addiction... like an addicted smoker who stops smoking in the second week of pneumonia hahaha!

• Haha lol exactly!

• i'm unemployed so everyday is a holiday for me.

so frequency is the same :-P

• Oh dear, how long have you been looking for a new job now?
      Here in Belgium the labour market is fairly empty... most people look for anything between months and forever.

• Haha I see. I hope it for you!

• I just log on whenever I'm doing stuff on the computer/at home.

Other than that... good luck tryin' to find me!

• Haha that's true for me as well... I only GAG on my laptop. So when I'm at work it's max an hour or so in the evening.

• I only didn't log in for 3 days because of university exams. So my frequency isn't affected bu anything else...

• No, what I have planned changes my frequency.