Which question do you think gets asked the most in gag? Does it bother you?

I see a new version of "Can guys and girls really be just friends?" Everyday ugh. Yes, yes they can be just friends. Enough.

(Sorry if this offends someone. It's not my intention but come on)

Which question do you think gets asked the most?

In the last few days there's been a lot of "is a guy gay if __________" worst trolls.

Most Helpful Guy

• "Why do girls always go for the bad boy and not the nice guy?" Or some variation of that. It does get annoying, like really annoying...

What Guys Said 14

• There's a lot.

Girls constantly ask if it's ok if they make the first move.

Also girls keep asking "(insert some plain and obvious statement) what does he mean?" I don't bother opening them because all I'd do is say "He means.." followed by exactly what he said.

When I first started using the site I kept seeing rants about girls whether it be about them wanting rich guys, or good looking guys. Also some guy would seriously go into every single topic and say that girls only want good looking guys. I also notice sometimes if you click on a profile, it's the same person asking the same question again repeatedly. I remember one girl's profile and her questions were her repeatedly ranting about how tall she was and how she wanted a tall guy and how much she didn't like shorter girls.

So sometimes it is the same person repeatedly asking the same question over and over again. I remember also when I first started the site some guy constantly making questions pretty much daily talking about how he wanted to never approach girls ever again.

• 1.) "How I Look? Rate Me?

2.) Do guys like shaved/ hairy vagina's?

3.) Do guys like curvy / thin girls?

4.) Is my penis size big enough for my age?

• Haha I see lots of penis size questions but never saw any in relation to their age omggg hahahhaahha

• Yes, always these teen guys asking about penis size

• Enough with the penis questions! Learn to live with what you have, gain experience and learn to use it instead of f*cking complaining about its size. It's never going to get bigger thats it!

lol

• Questions about friends with benefits annoy me. You can't be friends with someone you're having sex with. Idiots, absolute idiots.

• Hahaha true! Everyone seems to have a friend with benefits here, I don't know what's going on

• @Laura1995 thats good :)

• Thank you both!!

• Lately I've seen "Are thin girls still attractive"? Or "I want to be thick."

All time I would go with penis size questions.

• am i pretty though?

• True. Or the rate me ones. I can't believe they added a new category.

• Rate me, is my dick big? Are your horny right now? Etc

• "I'm 14 and my penis is 12 inches. .. is that big?"

"Rate me"

"He/she touched my hand while I gave them change... do they want to spend the rest of their life with me?"

All those are prominent

• Questions which complain about other types of questions being asked.

• Then stop answering them

• That's true, I apologize. I thought I wrote something different because everyone is talking about questions that annoy them.

• It's ok, sometimes the tide changes.

• The weird common sense ones; "he looked at me, does that mean he loves me?", "he walked by me, should I tell him I think I love him?", "webreathe the same air, let's get married?", etc...

• all turkish questions. and they are all the same.

• The most boring question: How much makeup is enough?

• Its the rate me questions they pop up everyday without fail.

• from black girls: "will white guys date me?"

• Penis & Boob size questions... the worst of all :P

What Girls Said 9

• Rate me questions still run rampant and I blocked that new topic the second they made it. Thank God.

Any question that starts with "why do women/men" will automatically be filed away in my brain as a stupid question and will be treated as such.

• The "My dick is 9 inches long and 5 inches in girth; do you think I am big enough to pleasure you"?
    If guys realized how stupid they sound, and reveal themselves as insecure males that really have 3 inch dicks, they would never waste our time.
    I actually copied some of them and posted them on our bulletin board at my sorority.
    The girls were absolutely hysterical that they think we believe that crap.
    HHHHHHH

• Hahaha yeah it's really lame. I don't even open those questions but I probably should, just to see what people comment.

• Rate me questions, boob/butt size, underage kids asking overly sexual questions, penis size, labia size, "he looked at me for 2 seconds, does he like me?", girls who whine that they never get approached, "are _________ attractive?", "who is the __________ on GAG?"...

Sigh... I could go on.

• Holy shit the underage sexual questions... I don't understand how some people actually give them tips!

• I don't really get bothered by any questions on gag. I even appreciate the lame "rate me" , "do guys like boobs", or one I just read "would guys like it if I had hot steamy sex with him in the shower". They're all good!

• These rate me questions are starting to get annoying -_-
    It's like why do you need to seek validation from people on the internet that you don't even know? Why seek validation at all?
    You have to learn to love yourself. There's always going to be someone that thinks you're unattractive.

• They even made a new category! I can't believe it haha but at least they'll stop clogging my feed.

• Yeah, I saw that this morning :D
      At least I don't have to see it on my feed either. So glad.

• Do guys like skinny girls?
    Do his like thick girls?
    Do guys like in between girls?
    I think every other question is something like this and yes it's very annoying.

• Seriously? Lol... I'm not sure if that's good or bad.

• It's stupid but at least they won't clog other categories so I'm glad they did it.

• "How do I tell this boy/girl I like them?"

• The fat vs skinny debate.

• "Does this mean he likes me?"

• At least the descriptions aren't always the same but yeah it gets asked a lot...