How often do you look at Xper rankings?

Do you ever look at the top users in each topic or overall on the site? Do you ever strive to become the top Xper user of a particular topic or of the whole site or do you not care? Have you ever been at the top of a topic or in the top ten of GaG?

Xper rankings are the top users of a topic or in general throughout the site. Asking questions, posting takes and offering your opinions on things will get you Xper and you will go up in rankings which is regularly updated and always changing.

If you don't know how to find Xper rankings, you can access them in the FAQ area or you can go to a specific topic and click on the Xper tab at the top. When you go to a question/take that's in a particular topic, on the right hand side, it will show the top two females and top two males of that topic in the past 7 days. Clicking on the question mark in that box will take you to the FAQ area also.

• Often
  • Rarely
  • Never
  • I only look to see what my ranking is
  • I don't care about it

Most Helpful Guy

• I check them everyday and then send my rivals messages such as:

"Having trouble sleeping? 'Cause my Xper is LOUDDDD"
    "Didn't your mother ever teach you how to stack those stacks?"
    "Do you want carrot cake?"
    and the classic
    "HEY IF YOU'RE NOT USING YOUR XPER I NEED TO BUY A SACK OF ORANGES ON AMAZON, THANKS BROOOO"

What Guys Said 13

• often. i'm surprised to see that most people never check them.

i check them once-twice per week just to see how much Xper do i need to enter the top 10 XD

• 'Voted E' Because I don't care about the things which doesn't make any impact on my life. There are so many other things in life in which ranking DOES matter, better spend time on them.

• I don't think I've ever looked at rankings by topic. I randomly see my overall rank on the site, but I don't care about it. :-)

• some people don´t know that you can get free stuff using them :P i certainly do, every time i think it´s time for that amazon coupon again.

• I take a glance and see... but I don't dwell on it. :-P

• Rarely... although I notice it on the right of the page when GAG'ing.

• i do not strive for that

• I don't really care for it...

• Never once looked.

• Yes... when someone pms or something... i check to see if they actually want something or are passing time and give them less importance!

• Hell I don't even know what that is.

• I didn't know there was a ranking, pretty stupid

• Never, all they are is an indicator of time wasted! lol

What Girls Said 7