Why do people only show here on GAG by showing off their looks why not with their talents or with humor?

Like I think showing off is fun and addicting when you show off your talents like how much food you can eat, your art skills, intellect, sense of humor, etc. We all need an ego stroke every now.

Updates:
*Why do people only show off here on GAG by showing off their looks

1|0
13|13

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah we should all post videos of our talents. I'd love to watch a 3 hour video of one user making a mediocre meatloaf. Then a video of some girl putting her foot behind her head while all the guys fap to it. And one can post a video of their knitting. Yeah. Sounds great. Awesome. Good idea.

1|1
    0|0
    • Thanks for not being sarcastic lol

• You want a video of all the guys fapping? Turn of anon and you'll get that, just need to find that flexible girl and you're set...

• @kheserthorpe I think my wording was a bit off there. Muaha.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 12

What Guys Said 12

• i can peel a banana with my feet

1|2
    0|0
    • You should post a video of that on here dude that's awesome :)

• I'm not the new Leonardo Da Vinci.. but I tried my best :v

i.gyazo.com/214db91909c748a477b16d4b18682fa1.png

2|1
    0|0
  • Lol, alright, I'll bite. Ima post to some songs I made before I got signed to an underground hip hop label. These were all made at home on my pc with a gaming headset Mic, lol. These are from when I was 21...

https://m.soundcloud.com/tonychaos

0|1
    0|0
  • I made the guitar in my profile picture, now I am in the beginning stages of making an electric bass guitar, but I really suck at drawing so I feel like I will never get a body shape I like

0|1
    0|0
  • My talents are my posts and memes! I'm hilarious!

1|1
    0|0
  • Well I do like to show off in person
    like, when people can see me, no point
    lying there.

But I've made it a point, to not reveal
    my real self, here on GaG.

Besides, my greatest talents lies
    in athletics/martial arts.. or music/singing.

Both which would require me to
    somehow reveal myself here. ^.~

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I see what you mean poor you you can't show off in the virtual world :(

• i can sing! Not well but i can sing!

www.youtube.com/watch

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't even think I'm attractive, I just uploaded a real photo because I could.

I really don't have any talents other than intellectual stuff. Kinda hard to show off calculus on a site were people only want to know if guys prefer skinny or curvy women.

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha yeah I was just trying to take people'es mentality in a new direction I don't think I am gonna succeed though, but anyways I was talking about people who asked rate me questions not just put photos of themselves there is nothing wrong about that.

• I put up a pic so people can see who they are talking to. Difficult to show a talent in a still picture. :-P

0|0
    0|0
    • Its not showing off only if you constantly ask rate me questions

• My talent is off the wall question asking. so i display mine everyday ;D

0|1
    0|0
  • Can't really take photos of many talents, or whatever

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I'm not that talented so that wouldn't work, especially here. When it comes to showing off personality traits, especially when it comes to humour or flirting (those seem to be the most effective and recognised ones here), I don't have the same effect as other users on here and would just end up making myself look stupid.

0|0
    0|0