How long have u been on gag?

How long have u been on gag? How fast do u get ur xpert points? I get them pretty fast. I'm on here all the time. I've been on here since August. Wbu?

0|0
24|19

Most Helpful Girl

• I have been on Gag a little over a year now, Random_chick_2384, and at First, I was getting Points More quickly which in no time within those few months, got me way up there... however, the closer to GURU that I was striving to get to, the More points I had to work for, and in the very beginning of December, I finally made it to This level, I am happy to report.
    I need 28,462 More points to make it to Master. I expect to reach That by sometime this year with a little over time to Continue helping others with their problems, which has always come easy to me.
    Good luck... you are off to a great start. xx

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• I've been here since last March. I never paid too much attention to the points, they just sort of added up by themselves (actually the elves in the background keep track of them for you).

0|0
    0|0
  • For ~2.5 years, ~3 if we count my older account which got cancelled.

I gained Xper points quickly up until about 7, the it took much longer. Especially since I took a break from GaG a little last year and my Xper didn't go up much at all.

Now that I'm at Guru I don't spend as much time answering or asking. I already earned $80 worth of Amazon gift cards. I'm satisfied with the precious hours of my life I wasted on here.

0|0
    0|0
  • check my profile to see

0|0
    0|0
  • My profile says I've been here since 9/26/2014

I rack up those Xper like nobody's business

1|0
    0|0
  • December of 2008

0|0
    0|0
  • I been here since May 7, 2014

0|0
    0|0
  • So many gurus in one place! I am not worthy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I've been on here since like Ocotober. But I didn't use for like 3 weeks at one point..

0|0
    0|0
  • a few years. but i cycle through various accounts

1|0
    0|0
  • Since October.

0|1
    0|0
  • Since March. About 10 months

0|0
    0|0
  • Just a little over a year.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm here since November but I wish I had been here before, because I like this website.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1/2 a year <3

0|0
    0|0
  • been on a couple of months. to be honest i pay little attention to the points thing

0|0
    0|0
  • Since like December I think. I don't know how xpers work.. but I have 4

0|0
    0|0
  • Since late September, so roughly about 5 months.

0|0
    0|0
  • A few months - not that long.

0|0
    0|0
  • Asked one question in 2012 and didn't use my account at all until a month ago when I to an email saying someone answered the question I asked all that time ago. I logged back in and clicked around, I've been GaGing more and more lately. e

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 23

• My first account here was back in 2010. So, I guess it's been almost five years, off and on. I made my current account in April 2013.

0|2
    0|0
  • Too god Damn long. I get them from trolling. 😀
    I not no here all that much anymore. I'm pretty sick of the Insecure users posting rate me, does my feb want more, penis and vagina crap.

1|1
    0|0
  • 5 years since 2009

1|0
    0|0
  • Um I'm too lazy to check, but...

What's Xper? Kidding.

I barely started getting xper, since I've been on this site nonstop lately. Werking GAG for the giftcard, and enlightening people here and there.-.

Then I made a friend on here, and I decided to stay. :-)

0|0
    0|1
  • Around 6 years on and off if I am not mistaken.

0|0
    0|0
  • I just got mine an hour ago and i dont even know what the xper points are... But hopefully they let me ask more questions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Been on here since August the 1st 2014.. (5 months now) I've been on here a lot.. I'm always active even though I might not be on on.. I managed to get nearly up to the 9th level.. I'm not complaining lol I'm kind of stoked for all I know 😁

0|1
    0|0
  • I've been on here for 6 years. December 2008 is when I joined.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm here since March 2010. It takes me a lot of time to get xper points because I don't have many opportunities to be here.

0|0
    0|0
  • Long enough to know better..

and the cookies keep me from leaving.

0|0
    0|0
  • i've been here since more than a year

0|0
    0|0
  • About 7 months

0|1
    0|0
  • 5 months
    didn't really pay attention to the xper points but I notice that I been at 5 longer than 1,2,3 and 4

0|0
    0|0
  • Since last Spring

0|0
    0|0
  • Since the end of August :-)

0|1
    0|0
  • Technically it will be two years in a couple months - on my actual activness probs about 3 months.

0|0
    0|0
  • Coming up on 2 years.

0|0
    0|0
  • I joined on 10/11/2013 . I'm usually here everyday.

0|0
    0|0
  • Since 26 jan 2013

0|0
    0|0
  • 8 months ish

0|0
    0|0
  • Since August also :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Since last month.