Does your boyfriend/girlfriend knows that you are in GAG?

What happen if he/she knows that, it will affect your relationship. If he/she doesn't know you have said about it.

1|0
13|11

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 12

• I have told him about Gag. He reacted okay until i told him some of my questions were about him, lol.
    He was mad for the moment , but quickly got over. Some times a person needs unbiased opinions.

0|1
    0|1
  • My husband really hates me being on here. He knows I still come but I try not to do it around him because it bothers him.

1|1
    0|0
  • What goes on in GaGland stays in GaGland! So if I had a bf, he wouldn't know about this. Not because I would be doing janky stuff, but because like I stated on another question, this is like my own little rabbit hole. I don't want anyone from my outside world to be here. I'm selfish!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep - he knows I am on GaG frequently. It doesn't matter, not like i'm doing anything wrong, so no it doesn't affect my relationship.

0|1
    0|0
  • Mm yeah he knows

0|3
    0|1
  • Heck no! Lol he doesn't even know that I have an instagram either! Mmmm... Most of the stuff I ask (personal anyways) I usually go Anonym. For it. But other than that I don't think it'll affect our relationship:p

0|1
    0|0
  • yes he does know.

0|1
    0|0
  • There is no guy in my life at the moment.

0|0
    0|0
    • Why? Don't find a perfect one or searching

• Yes I'm looking. Not to hard though. hahaha

• Yeah I like you but you are too far or else I would have be your boyfriend. Good luck you will get a best.

• He doesn't know that I am in GAG. However, we have a really nice relationship and we trust each either very much, so it doesn't affect our relationship at all. Tbh, I think it helps me understand a lot more about him.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I had one no he would not know... I would just die if he knew half of the things that I say.

GAG is apart of my private life and if he was ever to join that would be the last time I logged into GAG.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ya my boyfriend knows about it, cause he's on here as well.

0|1
    0|0
  • He knows, but doesn't care.

And by the way I only get less than half of what you're trying to say. Gag is not a dating site.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thats why anonymous.
      What you didn't get

• I assume you're not a native speaker... Sorry I couldn't get what you try to say...

What Guys Said 11

• nope! because i do not even meet the pre-requisite of this question to begin with hahaa

3|1
    0|0
  • I don't see why being on GaG should affect people's relationships.

I also don't feel like people should feel obligated to tell their SO's that they come on here. I mean, if you come on often enough I'm sure it'd come up in conversation anyway, but coming on the site isn't something that needs to be revealed, as though it's a bad thing.

1|2
    0|0
  • I'm guessing yes but who knows?

2|1
    0|0
  • if i had a gf i'd rather her not to know, what i do in GAG

1|0
    0|0
  • No i can go on gag If I want she is not my mother and i don't need to tell her.
    And if she found out nothing will happen apart from she might want to join, so I won't tell her about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be fucked if I had one

1|1
    0|0
  • Of course she does!

Oh wait... I don't have one.

1|0
    0|0
  • My girlfriend knows I use this site. She, on several occasions, is reading a question, take, or opinion with me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ya they're on here too @linkywinky @JackKerouac77

0|0
    0|0
    • For reals though if I got a girlfriend I'm not sure I would tell her about GaG. She wouldn't understand. Yet, doesn't that defeat the purpose of GaG (which tries to stress communication/honest relationships)?

• Show All
    • @kangy she a girl and a friend he a boy and a friend
      girl + friend = girl friend
      boy + friend = boy friend

• ok got it so u r not BI afterall

• Only ma gurl on GaG knows ;3

0|0
    0|0
  • whats the deal?, using GAG is not an issue in your relationship. if it is so it's really funny.

0|0
    0|1