Do you follow the 'How do I look topic'?

I just noticed there's a new topic called 'How do I look' with already 617 followers o_O

Do you like the new change? Do you follow that topic?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 22

• Nope. Hopefully having it as a topic will get it off the main page.

I wish they would add a "lie about your dick size" topic so I could not follow that also.

• OMG I want to UNTHUMBS UP this so I can THUMBS UP again!!! ROFL

• I don't follow this topic but I rarely comment on those questions. I believe that other categories have to be made, too. I think that this topic will be the reason that many young people will join the site (in order to get rates)

• I find judging people's tangible visages enjoyable. I do.

• No, I blocked that topic, so yes, I do like the change. I'm seeing virtually no more of those insidious "rate me" questions.

• now you made me wonder if that topic has more blocks than follows xD

• I know the ability to block such questions was a factor in creating its own category.

• Yes, I liked that new change.
    Yes, I'm following that topic because I like to taste everything at least once. (weird exceptions apart)

• No I don't but bubble_tea Id rate you a 10/10 because you look so hot on your picture <3

• i just noticed it too. I probably won't follow it because it will likely just be filled with hot gals saying how ugly they are. Rating is fun but I do have to start thinking about the actually ugly girls who pass by these questions and think even worse of themselves because some 8 outta 10 bombshell thinks she's unattractive

• Ah don't worry, we fugly girls think those bombshells are attention whores and don't really think they're unattractive at all anyway ;)

• i don't follow it, but i answer on the questions of this topic frequently

• I tried it. It's whatever. About time they added it considering how many "rate me" questions there are.

• When a person is secure in herself or himself, she or he will give a damn of how they look. They love themselves nonetheless. I dont think we need others to determine our happiness.

• I don't follow it but I'm glad it's there. it frees up "other" topics for questions I want to see.

• Good, those questions can go over there and stay there.

• Its a frequently asked question i do like it has it own topic page so other questions can have opnions. I sometimes follow it but i get tired of beutiful girls being desperateand insecure of their looks same with dudes.

• I asked a Rate Me in that topic a few days ago... wasn't feeling very good about myself and I regret it now but it happened. Some people aren't confident in themselves like myself but a lot of people are hot and trolls in that topic.

• Fuck yea now I can avoid those questions :-)

• Oh man, welp. I guess that explains why I don't see those pop up on my feed anymore. No way I am following that topic :P

• How do you follow topics?

• i probably will not be hanging out there much... and no i don't follow it :P

• I won't follow it's getting borinf such questions

• I'm already sick of the rate me questions.

• I don't follow it

• no... in honesty, i think it's narcissistic people looking for validation..

What Girls Said 29

• No, I can't believe they actually decided that that merits its own section. At least I won't see any more of those questions in the sections I read I guess lol

• Naw I dont follow that hahah
    Yes please park all the rate me qns there , it make it easier for those who likes to view pictures of rate me.

• do you think they should move the penis/breast size questions there too? after all, they're all 'how does my body (part) look' questions too xD

• LOL o yeah that is a good idea
      excellent :D

• Or they could have a 'penis/breast size and other moronic questions' topic

• I was tired of the self serving "look at me" crap. I wish people would shred the hot chicks just to see them trip all over themselves defending themselves.

• I blocked it thank goodness they out that as a topic.

• Yeah I do. I don't mind answering how do I look questions. Anything that isn't long, doesn't talk about nothings, and does't involve friends with benefits or pregnancy is something I am willing to answer

• The only reason I would follow that topic is if I get interested in doing a research about it.

• I blocked it.

• I don't fallow any topics including How do I look.
    Honestly it doesn't matter if there is a subject like that or not.

• hhahahahahah Nope!!

• no i don't. i don't follow many topics on here lol i just go by the popular feed. i think it's a good idea that they added that topic. it'll help sort out the annoying questions

• If I can block it, I will! =)

• nope. this is news to me. I'm glad it's a topic now though, hopefull I won't see those questions anymore. (:

• Hahahahahahahaha. No. I don't follow it.

• No the posts are silly.

• I kinda find it sad actually. Just seems like people are insecure when they ask those kinda questions in some cases :(. So I don't follow it. But I am happy they have it in a section of its own. Since there are plenty of those questions,

• I like the new change, and I don't follow it.

• No I don't at all I wish they never made that a trending topic.

• I didn't know it existed, I won't follow

• the change is good because i can block it

• i dont. i dont really see the point in it.

• Nooooooooppppppppeee

• i just follow every topic ahah , so i see a wide range of questions :") haha

• I think it's good and needed since it has become so common that people be asking about their looks.

• I follow all topics

• I don't follow it no. You?

• No I know I look hot

• i follow almost all topics including "How do I look"

• Nope. I find it stupid, and I don't want a couple of strangers to look at my picture...

• No, I never share on Rate Me questions, they simply don't interest me.