How do you post a gif from tumblr on GAG?

I would have thought it would be the same as posting a image you post the URL of the gif but last time I tried posting a gif from tumbler it only posted the link to the gif. I googled something to find a suitable gif for a question and the best one is on tumblr.

Thank you.

Most Helpful Guy

• Our FAQ is full of information like this. http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq#140

You must be Xper Level 2+ to embed images/videos.

Simply copy and paste the URL address of the video or image into your question's details or your opinion. After you've submitted your post, the system will embed it for you.
    Images and videos will only embed in a question's details or in an opinion, never in a question update.
    Also, you can only post 10 clickable links per post (3 will embed, the rest will appear as links)!
    If you're wanting to embed your own photo, you'll need to first upload that photo to an image sharing site like imgur or photobucket, then use the link they give you for the image.

Please remember, nothing explicit or offensive! Keep it relatively clean, guys!

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• If posting the link you get under your right click "copy image url " doesn't work, see if htpp:/www.tinypic.com accepts it and gives you a short ~~. jpg link.

• but I think tiny pic has some problems with full length urls not containing a picture format and with . png links.

• you just post the link of the gif dude

• I usually only post GIFs from Google images, and view the image you want and copy and paste the url.

• Oh ok so on google it is the same way as you would post a image, ok i know how to post an image so ill do the same for a gif and just get it off google instead.

• That's how I do it, there's a couple of times it didn't work though, it just posted the base image.