Would blocked users still be able to see and answer my questions?

would blocked users still be able to see and answer my questions?
i just wonder, or they can see a question, but cannot answer, and they see somth like "this person blocked u"
or they simply dont see my questions?

0|0
4|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Blocked users can see your posts but they will not be able to answer your questions, comment on your opinions, or up/down vote you.

However, when you post anonymously, they can respond to you. So, if you don't want to have any contact with your blocked users, you will have to post showing your username.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• If you post anonymously, they can post and vote just as if they weren't blocked. They still can't send you private messages, of course.
    If you don't post anonymously, they cannot share on your questions or opinions, or vote on your opinions. If they try to, they'll get a pop up message telling them they're blocked and cannot post.

This info can be found in our FAQ too. http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq#115

0|0
    0|0
  • See your questions: If your profile is not on private then yes they will still be able to see your questions.
    Answer your questions: No, they cannot answer your questions.

However

If you ask a question anonymously then everyone you have blocked will be able to answer it.

0|0
    0|0
    • Also if you block someone I am sure they can still comment on any posts you have posted on their questions.

• Yes, they can, they just can't reply to it.

"" they can see a question, but cannot answer, and they see somth like "this person blocked u"""

Pretty much that.

"You are not allowed to post! You blocked or have been blocked by this user!"

0|0
    0|0
    • Please note that they can still reply and comment on your anonymously asked questions.

What Girls Said 3

• If you're anonymous, they can see and answer your questions and comment on your opinions.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think so no.

0|0
    0|0
  • i wonder the same too... because last time i saw an opinion on a question and wasn't able to answer it because i was blocked by that user

0|0
    0|0
    • If a person blocks someone the person that has been blocked can still see the other persons questions but they can not comment on them unless the question has been posted anonymously.

• @Applefan1 ; i've been blocked by you by the way.. but still i can see your posts