Did gag used to be an intresting site before?

Did this site change... or is it me?

• It used to be
  • Nothings changed!

Most Helpful Girl

• yes used to be but when they changed the site to so commercialised one , regulars left.

What Girls Said 3

• i liked the layout of the other one but i guess this one is ok now that iv gotten used to it. the interest level is probs more intense in this version SIMPLY because of the ever growing presence of trolls that has emerged.

• it all feels the exact same as how it was when i first joined ahha

• Yeah I feel the people i talked to before are now gone. Doesn't feel the same.

What Guys Said 3

• I personally feel its a lot more interesting now, then it used to be a couple of years ago.

• Ya.. i hope so...

• @TheINTJ
      The general reduction in racism. Initially, I used to get a lot of flak on this site because I'm Indian, and Indian men are considered 'ugly, dirty and perverted' in most developed countries. So I has to always post anonymously.
      Now, there are very few instances where people pick on me due to my ethnicity/nationality, and I can afford to post non-anonymously.

• Ahh, I didn't expect to hear that. It certainly is a good thing. Thanks for sharing. :D

• I still find it interesting, although some known faces left, just need to look the right places, and have the right mentality. ^.~

• nothing changed at all, but i liked the feature with multiple profile pics back then.