What's the most annoying question on GAG?

The same tired, lame questions we see all the time.

• I'm insecure and need you to rate me. Again. For like the 5th time this week. Am I pretty?
  • Is *insert completely normal human emotion/activity here* normal?
  • Please make sweeping generalization about what an entire gender of ethnicity prefers.
  • Aren't I so awesome that I am a virgin?
BumpBumpBump

Most Helpful Girl

• oh god, for me, it's probably D. there's soooo many people on this website that are so proud of being a virgin and waiting until marriage. they shove it down your throat. its like lol ok good for you, now talk about something else. or "what does it mean if he looked at me?" "does he like me?" "does it matter that im 20 and haven't had a girlfriend?" "is it true girls with no boobs don't get guys" lmao like the questions on this site get ridiculous sometimes. i'm so glad someone else has noticed this and pointed it out.

What Girls Said 8

• You forgot option E - "is my dick big enough?"

But all of those are annoying too.

• All the above + the penis or breast size question. Although I guess that could be included as a rate me type question. hahahahaaha

• Right. It's a general "I'm insecure, tell me I'm ok". I do have a bit of empathy for those people, but the constant barrage is tedious.

• Yes especially when the continually do it.

• All of the above, rofl

• Penis and boob size and vagina look
    Then follow by the racial topics.

• penis size questions.

• All of those. And many more.

• why can't i select more than one answer *sobs*

• Hmmmm... all of the above... can't choose...

What Guys Said 12

• gosh... how penis length questions aren't included in the options?

• By far (not on your list) - (s) he stared at me, what does it mean?

• All of the ones you mentioned, plus "what does it mean when a boy/girl looks at you?" The fuck kind of vague ass question is that? Shit, I don't know, maybe they sweat you, maybe you have BBQ sauce on your face from lunch, how the fuck should I know?

• It's the friends with benefits one's that annoy me. How anyone can be so stupid as to think a friends with benefits situation can work for the long-term with both participants not getting attached in some fashion.

• friends with benefits is not intended to be a long-term situation. As long as both parties are mature, discrete and on the same page, it's a delightful arrangement.

• It's a crock of shit that's what it is.

Friends don't fuck each others brains out. Simples.

• C

Also add in every question that has "what does he mean" in it.

Other than that I would say... All the questions that are really just rants or not really questions at all.

• Does he like me? Does he like me? Does he like me? Does he like me? Does he like me? Does he like me? Does he like me? Does he like me? Does he like me? Does he like me? Does he like me? Does he like me? Does he like me? Does he like me? Does he like me? Does he like me? Does he like me? Does he like me? Does he like me? Does he like me? Does he like me? Does he like me? Does he like me? Does he like me? Does he like me? Does he like me? Does he like me? Does he like me? Does he like me? Does he like me?

• How many makeup is too much?
    Is a 41 inch penis small?

• Haha yeah I think most would agree they are all annoying but the is my huge 10" penis big enough. Or my penis is over 8" long and 6" around. Ladies is that big? Can you handle it? And then the air heads respond to it.

• Well i voted B. Annoys me lol

• I was all set say "My crush/this random dude/MEN did *some action, usually staring*, WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?" but D made me laugh so I picked that.

• For the past couple of weeks, there has been a hike in the number of make-up questions. Besides that, there are all of those penis/ boobs/ vagina questions.

• You haven't seen my questions

• E) Penis/Boob size questions :P