Okay seriously - why do you guys think some people answer questions with such unhelpful answers sometimes?

Like the people who are just seriously trolling. What's the point? I don't get it! Some of these people must know their answers are useless, so what's the point?

Most Helpful Guy

• The basic reason that people troll is that they consider the internet a MMORPG, the goal of which is 'lulz'

What Guys Said 8

• I imagine it's because it requires the intellectual skill of a wombat to figure out if you should or shouldn't stop ruining your life.

• Yes, I don't get it either. Why can't they be serious? Where do they think they are?
    Unacceptable...

• Stupid questions often deserve answers of the same quality.

• Sometimes, the questions are just so stupid that the temptation for sarcasm is too much.

• Stupid questions often deserve equally stupid answers.

• explain what you mean... hehe

• some guys really are just trolling, others believe it or not do it for the xperience points lol

• why, why, why you ask:
    i3.kym-cdn.com/.../2f7.png

What Girls Said 5

• Maybe someone already said the answer and theyre just commenting to get the Xper. Could also be amusing.

• Because sometimes the question is just mind numbingly stupid that you just want to troll on the QA.

• to get more points.

• My guess is they do it for the Xper. I wonder if half of these people would bother trolling or leaving lazy answers if there were no rewards involved with the Xper system.

• Xper points.