How much Xper points u earn in a day?

Whats ur aim or target in a day for Xpert points?

Most Helpful Girl

• I only earned fifteen. It depends on how many interesting questions there are.

What Girls Said 4

• Less than 100. It use to be wayyyyyyyy more when I was on here 24/7.

I don't have a target xper points per day. Do people really have that? Lmao.

• my xper thing says I earned 129 yesterday

• I earn between 10 and 250 a day

• I average about 100 a day

What Guys Said 2

• Okay what the hell are Xper's and how do you earn them and what I don't know I have no clue please explain I am too lazy to look it up xD

• Xper are points earned simply by being active around the site. The more active you are, the more points you'll accumulate, and your Xper level will go up. Earn enough Xper points and you can redeem them for a handful of rewards as well.
      The FAQ covers just about everything concerning Xper, from the ways you can earn it, to how much you need per level, to what rewards you can get (redeeming Xper does not affect your level or change the record amount of Xper your account has): http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/xper

• I earned 13 point yesterday