GaG, do you like it when this happens?

When people have long back and forth conversations on your question? Do you like people having conversations on your questions?
Its good because it stays in the feed without me needing to feature it, so feel free to ramble on when its my questions.
What do you think?

• Yes, i like it
  • i dont care
  • it annoys the shit outta me! stop talking to people on my questions!
  • only annoys me if people are figuting
Rate me? :-P
Vote D correction: if people are *fighting

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah I like it.. I don't mind it.. I do it to some other people's post lol (and I hope they don't mind/don't care) the question is getting lots more comments, so it's a win win situation lol

• Yeah, I do it on other people's questions sometimes too!, that's partly why I'm asking if people like it or not. only one guy left an comment saying he hates it, so I think we're all good :-D

• Thanks for MH :)

• Thanks for being helpful! :-D

What Girls Said 9

• I don't ask many questions, so I don't encounter that issue.
    But it kind of bothers me when people argue in my answers/posts.
    I wish I had the option to disavow them sometimes.

• But blocking users works right? I've never done it, but seems legit.

• No, no! You can block whoever you want!
      I can't because I disagree with the concept of blocking. It's... personal!

• OK! I don't plan to block anyone. To date, I have blocked no one. I was about to block one well known user, but it was eradicated from the site, so problem solved.

• It honestly depends if it's like a debate or actually has to do with the question or people I know and I'm apart of it then yes, but if someone answers a question and then someone coments and it has nothing to do it with it and they're just holding a conversation that does drove me mad because I constantly recieve warnings that someone comented/left an opion.

Can't people just message each other privately?

• True, But it keeps your question in the live feed, and in turn you get more answers

• Yeah, that's tiee but generally I don't tend to ask many qiestions or at least not like I use too.

But with all honesty it's actually not that great and kind of becomes annoying after a while I mean it is great to get a decent amount of replies but after a certain amount of people or a certain amount of days the qiestion just gets old but it just keeps popping up and you keep reading it or people keep replying to it extra late... Or the question that you ask starts a trend that one really seemed to annoy me the most but I'm not going to go into detail about that one because I asked it anonymously.

• I see how all the late responses could be annoying. But initially, random banter I consider a good thing.

• I end up blocking both people so that they won't comment on my answer. They can argue on their own answers. -.-

• Ooooh! Effective. Do u only resort to that is stuff gets hostile?

• If I ask them to stop, and they refuse I block them. I really don't get why peopledo that :/

• Stubborn little pricks can't take a hint. "But my next statement will change your mind! Honest!". Yeah right. :-P

• I never had back and forth conversations in one of my questions, so I can't tell if it annoys me or not.

• Fair. Maybe you need to ask more controversial questions so you can discover if it irks your bones or not!

• It can be annoying but it usually doesn't bother me.

• When is it annoying?

• O it certainly gets confusing. Then everyone gets offended even though they weren't being spoken to. Its a riot. It can be fun though, like wading through a cranberry bog. Fun, but messy :-P

• Lol yeah I guess

• I am okay , sometimes I just switched off and let them tok

• I kinda like it, as long as they don't start hating on me or each other.

• Makes sense. I only had that happen like once, and it wasn't that bad.

• haha oke, thank you Jack if you read this :D

• You're welcome! :)

• Just means you've sparked and interesting conversation. I think it's nice. You can always disavow it if it's really annoying.

• Ya, I enjoy reading the comments. Plus, I don't really ask 'controversial' questions, so people don't really fight on mine of anything.

• I like a good debate!

• Agreed, but sometimes they are crappy debates. More insult-slinging than debate.

• Fucking hate it. Especially if the thread is more than a few days old.

• OK. I'll keep that in mind. I don't know who you are though.

What Guys Said 13

• I don't mind. it gives me something to read later and I might chime in lol. I know I do it :D

• Yeah, I enjoy it. I mostly dislike when you get like 2 opinions, and then the question gets lost in feed. That doesn't happen to me so much now, though.

• I usually don't bother, but constantly getting notifications can be sometimes annoying.

• Valid. I'm just not annoyed easily.

• I too don't usually get annoyed, but seeing something like 10 notifications, hoping for answers to my questions or acknowledgment of my opinions, but then realizing that it was only the arguments or fights of people, is quite disappointing.

• Yeah, the same has happened to me. Then the people claim that their argument is relevant to me, and im like 'no, it really iisn't..'. :-P it only happened to me on my first questionnaire I think.

• love it... they make my question popular XD XD XD

• It's actually kind of cool that a question of yours starts a convo within a convo.

• I love it, sometimes I learn shit

• Yes, i like it

• If it's a productive discussion, I don't mind it. But any childish arguing will annoy me, & I'll likely tell them to knock the shit off.

• yeah im fine with it for the same reasons. Keeps the question bumped without me having to do anything =p

• I do not mind it.

• Good. Even the unrelated battles that breakout?

• I learned quickly to check my question's responses once every few hours instead of immediately. Generally those fights begin and end in that time.

• Haha! Genius! I usually can't stay away. :-P

• It depends really

• I see. Depends on what? The topic? The content of the arguments?

• If they're constantly fighting on there I don't like, but if its an intelligent discussion or debate then its okay.

• I hate it so much

• I will keep that in mind. Do you hate it more than picking up your cat, only to realize it was actually a rabid skunk? :-P

• I don't really care, I like reading their conversation like a stalker. :P :)

• I dont care about it! But i hatevthe notifications though!

• Makes sense. Because you don't have to read the arguments, but the notifications can be hard to ignore.

• Ya... when you open gag after 2 days and see you got notifications and you get those silly arguments; pisses me off!

• Understandable.