Would I get suspended on GAG if I made many different Twitter accounts and followed GAG on all of them to constantly earn 100 xper points?

It says on the forum if you follow GAG on Twitter you will get 100 points, but I was just wondering if you could follow GAG with many different Twitter accounts of yours constantly earn 100 points and not get suspended.

So if you created 10 different Twitter accounts and followed GAG with all 10 you could earn 1,000 points easily.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think you would get suspended, I imagine they just wouldn't give you the points.

When you follow G@G on Twitter you need to then message them on here to let them know which account is yours, in order to get the Xper... so yeah, lol, I have a feeling they would just tell you no.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's strange that no mods have replied to this yet lol.

What Girls Said 2

• Since you only are allowed to have one account on here, then you can only do it once of Twitter

• That's being low. A very ugly trait.

What Guys Said 6

• Sounds like wayyyyy more trouble than it's worth.

• Have you ever done it? Lol obviously even if one did do it they probably wouldn't tell me lol

• I don't even have a Twitter of my own, much less 100 fake accounts lol

• aactually you will earn no points at all. this happens only once, once you follow GAG with a random Twitter account

• if they found out lol.

• So if this is something that one does isn't that cheating on here? You get create a 100 different Twitter accounts and earn 10,000 points

• they already have a rule about it. you're not allowed to create multiple accounts to gain more xper.

• Oh I see and they will know cause when they see the same GAG account being followed on one GAG account by 10 different Twitter accounts they will know

• Your level 9 and your asking that question? Bit obvious really.

• I don't know. I think so if they were to catch you. So just keep quiet, don't post questions about or anything. :-P

• You will now...