How many of you go on an opinion spree?

Like... you feel that you are energatic... and just go on clicking questions and giving good opinions... it happend to me twice which kinda got me 10 mhos...

Wht about you?

Most Helpful Guy

• I always give good opinions but the problem is that they're also 'honest' so I don't get MHOs

What Girls Said 7

• Wow.
    Congrats on ur frequent MHOS.

I have times where I have the energy to do so.
    Other times, not so much.

• at the same time though just because someone doesn't get mh doesn't mean that the advice was bad, there are different factors. .. some times it's the asker just wants to hear what they want to hear, and have someone agree with them.. but definitely congratulations on mhs it's nice to get

• Well... are u jealous... cz it sounds like it... anyways.. thanks for your opinion!

• but to answer your question yes I do

• Ok... chill... i am not the person who hates everyone at first mistake! :)

• I have those days but they usually don't end in me getting 10 mho!

• Well... then i just might be lucky.. cz in 2 DAYS i had like total 25 mhos and now its hitting 36.. And it was the day when i went on the spree!

• Sometimes. If i feel like it.

• i'm on one right now hahah. i do that a lot! it's fun.

• Yea it happens bout once a day.

• I go on an opinion spree when I am bored and I have nothing else to do.

What Guys Said 7

• I have my on days and off days lol.

• Yeah if I'm really in the mood to help other people I can go here not just to Mass <3

• Yup I do that all the time!

• I go on smart ass answer sprees, ended bad when I told a guy he needs to type English better and he ended up being from Argentina ;_;

• I don't know if I ever give good opinions but I do go on some mad sprees. I have no idea why, I think it's because I'm a dickhead but I can't be too sure about that because I might be an arsehole.

• I'm on one now. Hi.

• Bye... have fun... dont be an idiot in the size questions like the size of dick... and post "hi"

• Well in all honesty my dick would go in your eye and escape from your skull

• Lmfao... fuck man... bon Voyage

• ;_; I don't give good opinions.

• Well that is the reason why you get mhos! :)

• I passed out from the greatness of that compliment and the subsequent orgasm / seizure I had.

• Lol... lmao!