Who else is loving this "How do I look?" topic section?

I love it specifically because of the fact that I can now block all those questions with one click of a button. No more of that crap. All I've got to give is one big happy thank you to GAG.

• So glad THAT's off my page
  • Nah, I enjoy having insecure/egotisical Rate Me questions crowd up my feed

Most Helpful Guy

• I really don't mind answering some of them, it's really just the people who look good and just want attention. Especially the ones who try to pass it off as something else, bitch we know what you're doing.

• Yeah same here. Like I mentioned to another answerer, I don't have a problem responding to a person who genuinely seems like they could use a pick-me-up. But it seems like the majority of the questions are asked by attention-seekers.

• MH!!!
      Thanks :)

What Guys Said 3

• oh they have that now? i didn't know hahaa

• I get an erection daily from it. Some of the pleas for attention are just so fucking hot.

• What security system do I need to install to solve this insecurity problem?

What Girls Said 4

• Yeah it's good, when I see that they have it on "how do I look" I just skip it..

• The second i learned of it, i blocked it

• Same here. I just logged back on today after being absent for most of the holiday season school break, saw the new topic option, and jumped right on that chiz.

• I don't really care. Rate me questions are great when I feel like being annoying.

• They can be entertaining

• Very true. And once in a blue moon somebody who does seem like they genuinely need a pick-me-up asks one of those type of questions. It's just that it seemed like my feed was getting full of these type of questions which got annoying.

• Yeah. I'm not going to block them because I've met a few friends through those questions, but they can get pretty annoying.