How life before joining in GAG was for you? Now tht you're a member of the community can you imagine your life without GAG?

This is one of my few "serious" posts.

I joined in GAG 20 months ago. Firstly i used it just in order to get advice for some -impossible though- change i'd like to had on my appearance or even rant about it. Rarely checking other people's questions, and didn't use it to spend my time at all.

It wasn't until the last spring when i started to see this website with another point of view. i started posting questions everyday, commenting on other people's questions and all that stuff.

Now that i'm a "Guru" when i look back before 05/17/13 (my registration date in GAG), i realise that my life was REALLY boring before discovering this site!!! : O

I really can't imagine how boring will internet be, without GAG...

So, what do you think people? Can you imagine your life without GAG? Do you feel something has changed after jining the community?

Most Helpful Girl

• I was just thinking about it this morning.
    It helped me with my thoughts on the way I look. But it definitely made me more suspicious of people, after reading how many people got screwed over by people they were close with.
    I spend most of my time here on the internet though, it'd take a little time for me to adjust if I left.

What Girls Said 9

• The people on here are pretty cool, funny and helpful. I laugh at the comments more than anything though and the sarcasm is crazy.
    I keep coming back here and ignore my fb :)

• My life is still pretty much the same, but something would definitely feel off now if I didn't talk to @JackKerouac77 and @Ihav2fart at least once a day.

I'm not sure how I feel about that.

http://emblemsbf.com/img/31550.jpg

• I've been on GaG since what 8/1/2014? And my life before GaG is still utterly the same.. BUT... Has changed. I can say I have met someone special on here, that and I guess GaG kind of filled my "boring, and not busy" schedule.
    It's good to see that my opinions can help certain people. It's a great community, being able to talk to people from completely different time zones is whack lol yeah I'm addicted to GaG.. I like it a lot.. It's really good

• Life's still the same. I've typed to some cool people since I've been here and I've witnessed some of the most disgustingly twisted shit but still... my life outside of here is still the same. I don't see how anyone can't live without this site honestly but maybe it's something way deeper and I feel for them.

• i could live of course... how the hell i was living before GAG? LOL

but i'd spend less time on the internet, because it would be dull without GAG :-(

• My farts are not disgusting and twisted!

• I'm addicted. Besides FB I've never been on social media ever. I like a lot

• I could easily live without it.

• I can't imagine my life without GAG. I'm addicted to it, lol. I login in every day. I enjoy this especially because of @blondfrog. He's my man. I love him so much! <3 <3 <3

• I can definitely picture my life without gag. I'm getting better at using it less.

• It was the same but now my life is more interesting hahah

What Guys Said 8

• Life before GaG:

i.huffpost.com/.../o-ASTRONAUT-facebook.jpg

Life after GaG:

fumaga.com/.../...r-gf-is-playing-guitar-hero.jpeg

I've become enlightened, Klaatu. It's wonderful.

• i might have been better off. hahaa

• Before gag I was blissfully ignorant on some issues. Now I know to much. It can be entertaining and it can be disheartening. Honestly if there was no reward I would have left GAG at around level 3. Now it fills in the downtime.

• well considering I've been able to consistently break away from gag and close my account whenever i felt it necessary, i can easily live without it

• I used to be more productive until I decides to have a GaG life. Life is GaG, GaG is life!

• Well, I was about to give up on internet, until I found this site. So I guess it changed me a little. :\

• I'm here only 2 months and I like it. I would be disappointed if I G@G would stop existing...

• I got to know some of the world's biggest scums.